11.23.12

PATTERNFEST / 14

there is something so warm and inviting about this palette. and how great are those walls?!

(patternfest pairing by molly, top: room / pattern source: bottom)

• 1. call me debbie  |  November 23rd, 2012 at 6:15 am

It room belongs to a by-the-sea house one cloudy, windy day. That’s for sure.

tsiou, from  In Whirl of Inspiration

• 2. Kory Woodard  |  November 23rd, 2012 at 2:24 pm

That’s a beautiful pattern. Love the colors in it.

• 3. Katie  |  November 23rd, 2012 at 7:36 pm

It looks so cosy! I imagine snoozing after a day at the beach.

Katie X

Sweet Apple Lifestyle

• 4. Angie Ratliff  |  November 24th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Can you tell me how you did this and what kinds wood did you use.

• 5. Chick Tyler  |  November 24th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I love that pattern. Great stuff!

• 6. Naomi Liddell  |  November 26th, 2012 at 12:26 am

I have a day off booked for Friday (no thanksgiving in Australia boo!) and this space looks like the kind of place I’d like to cosy up and spend my time.

• 7. Sarah  |  November 26th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Simply gorgeous colors – invigorating yet relaxing!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…