11.16.12

OFF AGAIN

how great is this cocktail sign from the 500 club in san francisco? i fell in love instantly.

i am off to atlanta this morning (it feels like i am never at home!). i haven’t lived in atlanta since i was 18 so if you have any restaurant recs near the W hotel in midtown, holler at me! thanks guys. have a fantastic weekend. -bri

(photo: designlovefest instagram)

• 1. Sarah  |  November 16th, 2012 at 9:28 am

I so love Atlanta!! Try http://www.carverscountrykitchen.com/
    I am told my bonafide southerners that it’s the real deal! I haven’t been since college, but i have many happy memories from that lovely town!

• 2. Whitney  |  November 16th, 2012 at 9:41 am

Two of my favorite restaurants are in walking distance: Tin Lizzy’s and South City Kitchen! Crescent St. has great bars like Ri Rah and Front Page News, too!

• 3. Ashley  |  November 16th, 2012 at 9:43 am

Ok so a local favorite of mine is The Nook. It’s on the corner of 14th and Piedmont- just around the corner from your hotel. They’ve got a great patio (which is unfortunately worthless in this weather) but even better Totchos- That’s Nachos made of Tater Tots. DELISH. Or if you’re looking for a healthy option, they’ve got a great hummus and veggie patter called the Nookie.

• 4. Ashley  |  November 16th, 2012 at 9:47 am

Also, if you’re looking to wander over to West Midtown any, I highly recommend Ormsby’s and JCT Kitchen. So many choices! Enjoy your time here and welcome back to Atlanta!

• 5. Kate  |  November 16th, 2012 at 9:48 am

That is one of my favorite things in SF :)

Kate

• 6. Lauren  |  November 16th, 2012 at 10:18 am

I was going to recommend JCT Kitchen as well. Best fried chicken/mac ‘n cheese of my life. Three years later and still nothing compares.

• 7. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  November 16th, 2012 at 10:27 am

I just moved to Atlanta and am already loving the city! Hope you have the BEST time!

xx Ashleigh

• 8. Ashley / Glitter & Pixels  |  November 16th, 2012 at 10:48 am

Obesssed with that sign! You all have such cool stuff over their on the West coast!

• 9. michelle  |  November 16th, 2012 at 10:55 am

Can’t wait for blogshop this weekend! Here are a few restaurants you MUST check out!
    http://theoptimistrestaurant.com/ & http://westeggcafe.com/ & http://holeman-finch.com/

• 10. Kristen  |  November 16th, 2012 at 10:57 am

LOVE. I think I need this sign for my dining room! Have a happy weekend!

• 11. Mary Frances  |  November 16th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Try South City Kitchen (in Midtown) for brunch and Two Urban Licks for dinner.

• 12. AsianCajuns Lar  |  November 16th, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Hope you have a great time in the ATL, Bri!

Miso Izakaya in the old 4th Ward is a MUST. And it’s just a MARTA ride to Cakes and Ale in Decatur. Both have been listed by Bon Appetit as top restaurants in the nation!

• 13. Kelle  |  November 16th, 2012 at 6:03 pm

West Egg is yummy for brunch.

• 14. Natasha  |  November 17th, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I agree with “AsianCajuns Lar” Cake and Ale in Downtown Decatur has a bakery where they have awesome macaroons and they also have a resturant next door also on the next block resturant No. 246 is also a good place.

• 15. isabelle - laminutedeco  |  November 18th, 2012 at 5:07 am

Love the sign !

• 16. Noor  |  November 18th, 2012 at 7:32 am

I had no idea you were from Atlanta. I am from TN about 2 hours away from Atlanta. I finished my last year of school in Atlanta (buckhead aread).

• 17. Noor  |  November 18th, 2012 at 7:33 am

btw you gotta get chicken and waffles :)

• 18. alison  |  November 18th, 2012 at 10:05 am

Even though my pants are fitting better these days, I miss eating in Atlanta! Pizza at Antico is so good, but their cannolis are the best thing ever! http://www.anticopizza.it/

• 19. nicole  |  November 20th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Can I put that sign in my yard? Who doesn’t want to walk out the front door every morning and see a giant cocktail?! Cheers, my dear!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…