11.09.12

NEED

i was just browsing around on need supply and found a whole bunch of goodness…

shop these items: 1. Need Supply sparkle dress 2. A.P.C. boots, 3. Baggu leather fuscia bag, 4. Hansel from Basel socks, 5. Claire Vivier messenger bag, 6. Maslo Jewelry bracelet

• 1. Sam  |  November 9th, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Bri Please make a Svpply.com account!

• 2. Bettina  |  November 9th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

I think I need that Clare Vivier messenger back. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for! Time to start saving :)

• 3. Noor  |  November 9th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I NEED that glitter dress as well.

• 4. Brooke  |  November 9th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Cute! And just in time for the holidays :) Can’t wait to wear sparkly things this christmas/new years/anything in between!

• 5. Gertrude  |  November 9th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Great selection of items…I NEED them all..!

• 6. monica  |  November 9th, 2012 at 6:18 pm

oh my that bracelet is perfection! only $22!!!!!!

• 7. rachael  |  November 10th, 2012 at 6:30 am

ugh, everything! i really want ankle boots like those!

• 8. Danette  |  November 10th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I love that dress. Tonight I will be wearing purple sparkle boots. If you want to see them, please come to my art show tonight. We will have lovely art for your new abode, wine and a 12″ wheel of brie….what more incentive do you need…;)
    1638 Wilcox Ave, just south of Hollywood.

xoxo

• 9. Chick Tyler  |  November 10th, 2012 at 6:42 pm

That sparkle dress is darling!

• 10. lisa @StudioJewel  |  November 11th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

love the sparkle dress. so perfect for the holidays :)

photo Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 10.03.19 AM_zpsg1m0imz2.png