11.29.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 13

the weaver house is back with two new pretty wallpaper designs for you today! i heard somewhere once that circles were the most calming shape. i find that to be very true! i am always drawn to them. how about you? circles or squares?

:: click to download THE CIRCLES (3650) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download THE COLOR BLOCKS (5645) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

as always, you can download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. Alicia  |  November 29th, 2012 at 10:10 am

I used to live in a yurt, which is circular and I felt more calm in that space than anywhere else. My husband liked to say, “you can never get cornered in” :) Needless to say, I prefer circles.

• 2. Tara  |  November 29th, 2012 at 11:07 am

So pretty! I usually love circles the best, but I’m having a hard time choosing a wallpaper…

• 3. Kory Woodard  |  November 29th, 2012 at 11:57 am

These are awesome! I really like the second one!

• 4. stephanie  |  November 29th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Huge crush for the big dots! Loving the color combination

• 5. Chick Tyler  |  November 29th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

So I kind of just love this Dress Your Tech!

• 6. Courtney  |  November 29th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Love these. Where do you get your textures for these backgrounds? I love how subtle they are, but its hard to find them sometimes. Google?

• 7. Holli  |  November 29th, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Circles! I love these!

• 8. Kate  |  November 29th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I love those Polaroid circles! Still lamenting the end of classic Polaroid film…

• 9. Shauna Nep  |  November 29th, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Dress your tech is my favoriteeeeee. I’m finding it difficult to let go of the ultra organized one from the challenge, but the second one here might do the trick! Thanks. :)

• 10. Mari-Vicky  |  November 30th, 2012 at 9:08 pm

very calming background indeed. thanks for the cool design!! <3

• 11. aure  |  December 2nd, 2012 at 4:29 am

The one with blocks looks cool :) I already own it :)

COOL BEACH TOWEL…