11.19.12

COLORFEST / 34

Ok girls, Bri already told you it’s time to gear up for winter wonderland, didn’t she? I thought you would probably need some furry earmuffs. –Stephanie

shop these items: 1.  Cashmere gloves from Johnstons, 2.  Chinti and Parker sweater, 3. Wool Beanie available here, 4.  ASOS kitten sunglasses, 5.  Zara city bag, 6.  John Lewis Knee socks. – Inspiration: earmuffs by Eugenia Kim.

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Gertrude  |  November 19th, 2012 at 8:40 am

we need some knee socks too,and these are so wintry!

• 2. Ashleigh | Love Stoned  |  November 19th, 2012 at 8:41 am

I am on the hunt for some perfect furry earmuffs…I just cut all my hair off and it will look perfect with my new pixie :)

xx Ashleigh

• 3. Kristen  |  November 19th, 2012 at 8:52 am

LOVE this color for fall and winter and seriously, those glasses are amazing.

• 4. Emily Fitzgerald  |  November 19th, 2012 at 9:52 am

i want that sweater!!

• 5. invitation consultants  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:05 am

dig this tone for winter :)

• 6. Ange  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:08 am

Ça donne hâte à l’hiver! Sweet and comfortable oatmeal :-)

• 7. Marie  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Cute finds Stephanie! And I love the hint of yellow on that sweater! :)

• 8. dragon fruit  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:22 am

love this, that sweater needs to join my winter wardrobe :)

• 9. Kenzie Lee  |  November 20th, 2012 at 8:21 am

In love with this neutral color for this season! Esp that hat!

xo, Kenzie

• 10. Brooke  |  November 20th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Love that you chose this color! Really adore that sweater with the pop of neon along the bottom—fun!

• 11. kika  |  November 23rd, 2012 at 1:51 am

nice finds:) which font did you use for Oh so cute??

COOL BEACH TOWEL…