11.05.12

COLORFEST / 33

I love all white items. It’s so good for mind breathing! Ok, it might just be a graphic designer thing…..is it? -stephanie

shop these items: 1.  Nose stand from ModCloth, 2. Phillip Lim sleek bag, 3. Ornaments from Leif, 4. Anthropologie serving tray, 5. Adidas Sneaker, 6. White stud earrings from ModCloth, 7. Angel camera from Poketo,– inspiration Lulu Guinness Umbrella.

(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Sally  |  November 5th, 2012 at 8:16 am

I just brought those addidas trainers, they arrived yesterday and are even better in real life!

• 2. hannah  |  November 5th, 2012 at 9:31 am

i don’t think it’s just a designer thing…what a peaceful edition of colorfest!

• 3. invitation consultants  |  November 5th, 2012 at 9:44 am

yes! white is definitely good for mind breathing! it’s peaceful, like hannah said!

• 4. Angie  |  November 5th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Thank you so much! Love this!

• 5. Sarah  |  November 5th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I love the “nose stand” and those earrings! I don’t think it’s just a designer thing, but the designer in me appreciates your lovely typography and layout all the more!

• 6. Keema  |  November 5th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

That camera!!! Love Poketo!

• 7. Jaclyn  |  November 5th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

What a cute nose stand. I think white is always such a beautiful and calming addition to personal style. By the way, who make those adorable glasses!?

• 8. stephanie  |  November 5th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Hi ladies! Thanks for your lovely comments :)
    Jaclyn The glasses are also from ModCloth

• 9. Julia  |  November 5th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Those sneakers are fantastic! Loving the white look, so clean and fresh.

• 10. Jenna  |  November 5th, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I LOVE all white! I want an all white kitchen so much! I’m not a graphic designer, but I am a marketing coordinator that does some design work for my job…

• 11. Chick Tyler  |  November 6th, 2012 at 12:56 am

Oh Honey, it definitely is a graphic designer thing!
    Me + white space = love.

• 12. Ashley  |  November 8th, 2012 at 8:34 pm

I love white, too! maybe it IS a graphic designer thing!

• 13. Kristin B  |  November 21st, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Gooood colour choice! ;) I’m a bit of a self-proclaimed white addict, so I totally feel ya on the white thing.
    x