11.30.12

BLOGSHOP ATLANTA

we taught another sweet group of bloggers in atlanta! oh and thank you so much for your awesome food recs, we ate at the optimist oyster bar (those lobster rolls and octopus were incredible!). we dined at the south city kitchen for buttermilk fried chicken (do you see why i was on a juice cleanse?) and ended the trip at west egg for hot cider cocktails. you guys sure know how to show us a good time! things have changed so much since i was living in atlanta 8 years ago!

here’s some photos from our ATL class and enjoy some goodie bag links to our handpicked items…

you can make your own baldessari-inspired refrigerator art with these awesome bright circle magnets by threebythree seattle.

each student got a set of these heart hair clips by (r-ki-tekt) – and i love my necklace from her shop too!

yours is the earth makes these beautifully illustrated tea towels. i have the herb one hanging in my kitchen right now.

fun flamingo oversized matchbooks from design darling! these make good stocking stuffers, eh?

it’s that time of year again, and parrott design makes these cute happy holidays letterpress cards.

these LOVE prints by made by girl were a great addition to our goodie bags (and a prop for the smilebooth.)

thank you to our friend anna from in honor of design for your decor expertise and for making this awesome backdrop out of ribbon.

of course the smilebooth was on hand to capture all the madness. students, you can see ALL of the pics over here!

wind and willow home makes these mini pots that are now home to my tiniest treasures, like stud earrings and loose buttons, and i can see myself giving these as a re-usable wrapping for gifts this year.

we gave away this awesome navajo blanket-inspired ipad sleeve by native x as a prize.

and we also had a few pairs of bonlook glasses on hand to give out to some more winners.

our friends at bkr rolled out some new colors and we were excited to debut them at our class, since it’s clear we’re already pretty nuts about the design.

these gold pouches from amelia presents will happily hold our necessities. makes for a great travel pouch or wallet.

on the tables were really cool floral arrangements by tami ramsay design that had such interesting structure and texture. i love the use of cotton in these too!

we have a ton of blogshops coming up in so many cities! check them out here, and see more of our past blogshop sponsors for gift ideas here. interested in being featured in our bags? you can reach out to us here.

it’s always cool to see how the students experienced the class…i love following along on each city’s hashtag. this one is #blogshopATL

rachael says:

looks like it was a blast! i love those tea towels..xmas gifts, anyone?

love those glass water bottles! you need to come to chicago!

Chloe Moon says:

This looks like so much fun!! I might have to sign up for your New York one…

Ergo – Blog

Mac says:

Looks like a great Blog Shop and thanks for the shout out. Hope the iPad sleeve was a hit!

Kel Cadet says:

Thanks so much for allowing (r-ki-tekt) to be apart of Blogshop ATL! Hope you and everyone enjoyed the Bobbi Pins!

angie says:

woo! glad you had a blast here in the South! did you get to visit Octane coffee?

Kristina says:

Looks like attending is totally worth it just for the goodies!! Such cute stuff!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Anna @ IHOD says:

Such a fun team to meet. Loved being a part of it in a small way:)
    Cheers!
    Anna

Chick Tyler says:

Looks like it was great fun! Love the smile booth!

madeleine says:

Blogshop looks like so much fun! I just need a mac computer so I can attend!

Latrina says:

Atlanta, nice! I hope to attend one of your BlogShop classes some day!

Bukola says:

Hello bri,

I tried contacting you by a while ago via email, but have not received a reply. i was wondering if could tell me how one submits product or applies to become one of the goodie bag items? Thank you and I hope to attend a blogshop one day! They all look like such fun :)

pinknoisebaby says:

Hello Bri, I just really need to ask you, where did you get your bauble necklace (the one you wore in the smile booth)? It is really adorable!

Looks like so much fun, wish I could attend!

✚ everyone dresses so cute @blogshop!!✚

Wow, looks like such a lovely event!! So pretty, love the mix of industrial and girly decor. Love the addition of the MadeByGirl prints–oh, so jealous, would love to get a goodie bag with one of those in it!!!

Tami says:

OMG! So mad I didnt get to see you in my town! I want to take one of your classes! xoxo