11.19.12

5 QUESTIONS FOR 5 STUDENTS

we asked 5 of our past students about their experience taking blogshop…they had some pretty funny things to say. well, some of it is funny (the outtakes in the end are awesome). the other stuff just really warmed our hearts. learn about these 5 awesome business owners and how they use their new skills…

amanda from 100 layer cake
sharon montrose from the animal print shop
jen & tara from ban.do
ariel from ariel gordon jewlery
sage raval from small shop

thanks for interviewing & making this video for us, modshift!
to join us in blogshop, it’s right over here!

• 1. Kate  |  November 19th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

What a wonderful video! Feel a sign up to Blogshop in my future :)

Kate

• 2. Kendra  |  November 19th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Great video! But you are preaching to the choir because blogshop is at the top of my wishlist ;) If only student life were’t so darn expensive. One day! :)

• 3. jen  |  November 19th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

the payoff really is in the last 3 seconds. great video guys. blogshop is #1!!

• 4. tish  |  November 19th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

LOL Almost peed my pants at the confetti pop moments. Poor chica bica!

• 5. lydia {ever ours}  |  November 19th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

confetti canons for the win!!!

• 6. The New Diplomat's Wife  |  November 19th, 2012 at 5:03 pm

love this video – and really gives credit where credit is due – completely agree with all the words spoken here!

• 7. idreamofkelly  |  November 19th, 2012 at 8:41 pm

love it! xo

• 8. Danie at Pasadya  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:24 pm

Aww, absolutely loved this!

• 9. Becky  |  November 19th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I wanna to be Jen’s best friend.

• 10. gloria waters  |  November 19th, 2012 at 11:02 pm

this video was so inspiring! i really need to start throwing some change in to my blogshop jar. :)

• 11. Bettina  |  November 20th, 2012 at 2:18 am

Wonderfully creative testimonial video!

• 12. Evelien  |  November 20th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Such a great video, I really loved it. I’m hoping one day you’ll come to the Netherlands and I will be having enough money so I can sign up for Blogshop!

• 13. Holly Wells  |  November 20th, 2012 at 11:04 am

I just loved watching this! I want to take blogshop so bad! Need to start saving up some cash money! Have you guys thought about doing less expensive, larger scale 1 day seminars at all? Or video tutorials! I would love to get in on the action but I can’t justify the cost yet with my smaller blog that’s not making a lot of $! Just a thought as I’m seeing a trend with all of the comments above regarding cost- love you gals!!! Hope to hear back on this!!!

• 14. Emily Reinhardt  |  November 20th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

jen gotch is so cool! i’m still giggling!

• 15. alicia  |  November 22nd, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I want to take blog shop video!! On a super-random-it’s-a-super-small-world note…..Although we live super far apart my current manager used to apparently be awesome friends with Jen Gotch when she lived down there.

• 16. Bambi  |  November 27th, 2012 at 12:17 pm