10.31.12

THE TIME HAS COME

you know you want new bedding. you just do. every fall i want to strip it all down and start over. here’s a little bedding shopping guide for you! (and me)

shop bedding above:
Urban Outfitters Black and White & Urban Outfitters Colorful
Ferm Living Harlequin Bedding
Marimekko Black and White & Marimekko Red

shop bedding above:
Anthropologie Teal & Anthropologie Orange – Anthropologie Pillows: one, two and three
Dwell Studio Duvet – Dwell Studio Pillows one and two

shop bedding above:
Unison Sailor Bedding & Unison Charcoal Stripes
West Elm Quilt & West Elm Dip Dye Pillows

soooo, which ones are you liking? -bri

• 1. Whitney Porter  |  October 31st, 2012 at 3:03 pm

So great! I also love the new Zara home stuff!

• 2. Gertrude  |  October 31st, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Can I have the colorful Urban Outfitters please?I’ll pair the sheets with my pajamas!

• 3. Jaclyn  |  October 31st, 2012 at 3:07 pm

great round up!

• 4. Jessica Bramlett  |  October 31st, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I love this post! I can definitely see the work you put into it! You run a great blog here Bri! I don’t think I can decide really. I change my bedding pretty frequently so I’m getting the itch too! Thanks for the great eye candy!

• 5. Charlotte  |  October 31st, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Love the fun Urban outfitters ones, but don’t forget us as well!! lazybonesusa.com

• 6. Kari  |  October 31st, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I can’t even allow myself to look at Urban Outfitters or Anthropologie bedding. I want it all.

• 7. Amy  |  November 1st, 2012 at 7:48 am

I LOVE that wall paper from Dwell Studio. So fabulous!

• 8. Chick Tyler  |  November 1st, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Anthropologie is my soul store! Love their bedding!

• 9. Alison  |  November 1st, 2012 at 8:32 pm

so glad I’m not the only one! I change my bedding more often than I actually wash it. maybe that’s why i always want new bedding…either way. love the round-up.

• 10. Jessica  |  November 2nd, 2012 at 1:39 am

The Ferm Living geometrics are awesome! And I’m so feeling the ombre soft furnishings from West Elm x

• 11. Eva Kolenko  |  November 2nd, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Love everything Ferm Living!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…