10.16.12

STYLE / 72

as you can see, this is my new favorite cardigan. i wore it last week here too with a teal leather skirt. today i am excited to show a preview of my friend pricilla’s spring line from crowned bird. i met pricilla when she took blogshop earlier this year and we have grown to be pals. it’s been fun watching her business grow – she is definitely one stylish lady!

i am wearing her high-waisted shorts + dotted sleeveless top. i paired it with a vintage head scarf and was ready to go.

photography: heather gildroy for designlovefest
more style posts: right here

• 1. Leigh  |  October 16th, 2012 at 6:08 am

Oh what a fantastic line! Absolutely love those shorts! And no shame in have a favorite cardi! Mine is red with blue stripes! I wear it more in a week than I should…

• 2. ashley rachelle  |  October 16th, 2012 at 7:55 am

love these posts! it must speak to my girly instinct to play dress-up–but in a grown-up, sophisticated way, of course! :)

• 3. Chick Tyler  |  October 16th, 2012 at 8:16 am

Big, big fan of the high-waisted shorts! And you’re definitely rocking them!

• 4. Anni  |  October 16th, 2012 at 9:26 am

I adore these! That last shot especially, so beautiful.

• 5. Ali Mackin  |  October 16th, 2012 at 10:04 am

Yes I love your cardigan. I bought an aqua colored one at H&M in August and I have been wearing more then I would like as it is the only one I own, I need more cardigans! The shorts are great! In New York we can wear them this time of year, but with tights.

Ali of aliandang

• 6. lydia {ever ours}  |  October 16th, 2012 at 10:28 am

those shorts are the cutest!

• 7. Kellen  |  October 16th, 2012 at 10:28 am

I just checked out her line, and I’m in love with every piece! She’s amazing, and both pieces look super cute on you!

XO

• 8. Amelia  |  October 16th, 2012 at 11:19 am

Adorable as always bri! Where is the cardigan from?

• 9. Bettina  |  October 16th, 2012 at 11:21 am

I love the lighting in these photos and yes, that sweater is stunning. Looks like she has amazing pieces, I’ll have to pop over to her site!

• 10. Shauna  |  October 16th, 2012 at 11:56 am

My favorite style post so far! Beautiful!

• 11. Sarah  |  October 16th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

You are such a cool and confident model, Bri! You always look great, but awesomly stylish clothes never hurt!

• 12. bri  |  October 16th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

oh gosh, thanks sarah. i don’t consider myself a model, but i sure do love showing outfits! you are sweet.

• 13. Michelle  |  October 16th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

loving this! Your style posts are seriously off the chain!

• 14. Lemons and Loafers  |  October 16th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

the color of that cardigan is fabulous! love it

• 15. Danielle L  |  October 16th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

diggin’ the color scheme presented in this style post. Calm & delightful hues.

• 16. Malori  |  October 16th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

I’m loving all of these polka dots!!!

• 17. Lindsay Rondo  |  October 17th, 2012 at 12:46 am

this outfit is killer! and you have such a cute little bod to sport it!

• 18. Second Floor Flat  |  October 17th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Where’s the cardigan from? I love it, and peach feels so fresh for fall!

• 19. Loving… | B. Jones &hellip  |  October 24th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] See by Chloe Winter 2012 Collection, 2. NLTP, Angela Bick, Design Love Fest, Little Plastic Horses 3. Color Stalker, Jemima Kirke [...]

• 20. Molly Sarah  |  December 14th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

The bottom picture makes me want to move back to California so much!

• 21. STYLE 84 + GIVEAWAY | D E&hellip  |  February 5th, 2013 at 9:05 am

[...] 1.  visit the crowned bird shop and leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite item from her shop is! remember when i wore her high-waisted purple shorts here? [...]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg