10.19.12

PATTERNFEST / 12

i had a tough time choosing which room to feature on this week’s patternfest. while i love the simple black and white graphic vibe happening in this room…

there is definitely some great textures going on in this room down below (and a really beautiful lamp!) which room’s more your style?

(patternfest pairing by molly, top: room / pattern source unknown, bottom: room / textile)

• 1. Caytlyn  |  October 19th, 2012 at 8:47 am

I love that leather couch! I just love that whole set up, neutrals with bold black is a fave!

• 2. Jenn  |  October 19th, 2012 at 9:15 am

I love them both, but the second room is the one I love. There is something very “snuggly” about the combo of pinks, peaches, and siennas paired with the fuzzy textures that is instantly calming. Love!

• 3. Chick Tyler  |  October 19th, 2012 at 9:28 am

They both are great but I like the second one the most! And you’re right, great lamp!

• 4. Sarah  |  October 19th, 2012 at 9:42 am

The first one! It looks homey but a nice mix of feminine and masculine elements.

• 5. Rox  |  October 19th, 2012 at 9:55 am

love the color combo on that last image.

• 6. DANIELLE L  |  October 19th, 2012 at 10:52 am

#2. The fireplace sold me & the couch. Although, a leather couch is always nice.

• 7. Cori Magee  |  October 19th, 2012 at 11:08 am

Black + white paired with distressed leather is what I call perfection.

• 8. Holli Keaton  |  October 19th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Oh man, I love them both but I choose room 2. I think it’s the lamp that has done me in, as Chick Tyler pointed out as well…

• 9. Ali Mackin  |  October 19th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Wow this is a tuff choice. I think though I prefer the first one, something about the contrast of hard and soft, and rustic and chic. Check out my post on black and white kitchens.

Ali of:

• 10. Latrina  |  October 19th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Definitely the first one! That couch is to die for. <3

• 11. Sarolta  |  October 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am

I want to move into the second room. That velvet pillow and those monochromatic paintings make the room look so cozy.

• 12. carla  |  October 22nd, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Love the black and white illustrated flowers!

• 13. Lois  |  October 29th, 2012 at 10:58 am

The top room. I love the sofa and still think there’s plenty of interesting texture.

COOL BEACH TOWEL…