10.05.12

PATTERNFEST / 11

i am going camping today for my boyfriend’s 30th birthday and i feel wildly unprepared. but i am just going to roll with it, leave my computer at home and enjoy spending time with him. have a fantastic weekend, friends! here’s a gorgeous interior that’s reminding me to go find a bookshelf as cool as that one for my living room. -bri

(patternfest pairing by molly, photo credits: roomwatercolor)

• 1. invitation consultants  |  October 5th, 2012 at 8:02 am

waiting for my watercolor obsession to fade. ok, not really. i LOVE loving it :)

• 2. Anni  |  October 5th, 2012 at 8:52 am

That Eames chair is hands down the prettiest color I’ve ever seen. I adore it, and the blanket matches perfectly.

• 3. Alicia Plocha  |  October 5th, 2012 at 9:46 am

love the rug! is it mass produced anywhere for the purchasing? :)

• 4. leann  |  October 5th, 2012 at 10:06 am

happy birthday, arian! have a good time in the great outdoors you two lovebirds <3

• 5. Justina  |  October 5th, 2012 at 10:26 am

have fun camping! Hit me up if you want to get a shelf unit custom built like that one. I know a guy in our ‘hood can hook it up for a pretty reasonable price. I have a similar one in my jungalow.

• 6. Cori Magee  |  October 5th, 2012 at 10:42 am

I say you go with Justina’s suggestion, but here’s a cool site just for ideas if nothing else.

• 7. parfums  |  October 5th, 2012 at 11:44 am

nice blog .
    Parfum pas cher

• 8. Emily  |  October 5th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

that sounds soooo awesome! i love me some CAMPING! my boyfriend and i are meeting up with a hiking club tmmrw morning to trek over some mountains! Looks like we’ll be sharing a similar experience just in different states! hope you have an awesome weekend and get some R&R in the great outdoors

• 9. Sarah  |  October 5th, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Ooooo! Lovely! That mint green and tangerine is so striking!

• 10. Chick Tyler  |  October 5th, 2012 at 10:53 pm

I love how stylish yet functional this is!

Plus love that pattern!

• 11. rachael  |  October 6th, 2012 at 8:08 am

ooh have fun camping! it will be a blast.. nothing like bringing out the warm knits and plaid!

rachael

• 12. Jessica  |  February 19th, 2014 at 11:35 am

Found your blog on pinterest and LOVE the watercolor painting. Would be perfect for my nursery! Is it for sale?

photo X9A3191-edit_zps661cdbcb.jpg