10.05.12

PATTERNFEST / 11

i am going camping today for my boyfriend’s 30th birthday and i feel wildly unprepared. but i am just going to roll with it, leave my computer at home and enjoy spending time with him. have a fantastic weekend, friends! here’s a gorgeous interior that’s reminding me to go find a bookshelf as cool as that one for my living room. -bri

(patternfest pairing by molly, photo credits: roomwatercolor)

waiting for my watercolor obsession to fade. ok, not really. i LOVE loving it :)

Anni says:

That Eames chair is hands down the prettiest color I’ve ever seen. I adore it, and the blanket matches perfectly.

love the rug! is it mass produced anywhere for the purchasing? :)

leann says:

happy birthday, arian! have a good time in the great outdoors you two lovebirds <3

Justina says:

have fun camping! Hit me up if you want to get a shelf unit custom built like that one. I know a guy in our ‘hood can hook it up for a pretty reasonable price. I have a similar one in my jungalow.

Cori Magee says:

I say you go with Justina’s suggestion, but here’s a cool site just for ideas if nothing else.

Emily says:

that sounds soooo awesome! i love me some CAMPING! my boyfriend and i are meeting up with a hiking club tmmrw morning to trek over some mountains! Looks like we’ll be sharing a similar experience just in different states! hope you have an awesome weekend and get some R&R in the great outdoors

Sarah says:

Ooooo! Lovely! That mint green and tangerine is so striking!

Chick Tyler says:

I love how stylish yet functional this is!

Plus love that pattern!

rachael says:

ooh have fun camping! it will be a blast.. nothing like bringing out the warm knits and plaid!

rachael

Jessica says:

Found your blog on pinterest and LOVE the watercolor painting. Would be perfect for my nursery! Is it for sale?

Coel says:

I do accept as true with all the coecpnts you’ve presented on your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.