10.02.12

NO NEED TO COMPLICATE THINGS

i’m a big fan of margaret kilgallen. her simplicity and especially these red lips…

• 1. Chick Tyler  |  October 2nd, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Agreed! Love the lips!

• 2. k  |  October 2nd, 2012 at 9:51 pm

such a loss. love her.

• 3. Juliette Gold  |  October 3rd, 2012 at 2:43 am

So lovely. One designer once said that real creativity is expressing yourself with as little details as possible [:

• 4. Leigh  |  October 3rd, 2012 at 7:09 am

I Love the red lips! So fun in so many ways! For my wedding, I had mustache and lips on my invitations and then I had chocolate mustaches and lips on sticks for the favors. They were such a fun touch! Luckily after making, 300 suckers, I still have a place in my heart for the lips :)

• 5. LARY@ Inspiration Nook  |  October 3rd, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Lovely pieces. Less is more sometimes.

• 6. Kristina  |  October 3rd, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I love these!! xoxo

• 7. LIKE A LADY | D E S I G N&hellip  |  December 27th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

[…] remember these awesome pieces […]

• 8. Ellen  |  April 15th, 2014 at 6:39 am

I’m in love with these lips! Do you know if there is anywhere selling prints of them? I haven’t been able to find anywhere..

photo Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 10.03.19 AM_zpsg1m0imz2.png