10.31.12

MADE BY HANK

a simple & cute way to carry your belongings… made by hank

• 1. Bitty  |  October 31st, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Omg that kitty bag is seriously adorable!!! Wantwantwant!

• 2. Kate  |  October 31st, 2012 at 5:29 pm

That cat bag would be perfect for me if I didn’t have a button-eye phobia…thanks a lot Neil Gaiman books

• 3. pattern society  |  October 31st, 2012 at 6:37 pm

the black dots on linen is perfection!

• 4. Anonymous  |  October 31st, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Really love all of them! : )

• 5. Ashley O  |  November 1st, 2012 at 1:29 am

Seriously LOVE her stuff.

• 6. invitation consultants  |  November 1st, 2012 at 6:19 am

adorable designs!

• 7. Jaclyn  |  November 1st, 2012 at 7:14 am

How fun, I love the natural material and the fun little accents. that cat one is so fun too.

• 8. LARY@ Inspiration Nook  |  November 1st, 2012 at 10:01 am

Oh wow! Love these!

• 9. Chick Tyler  |  November 1st, 2012 at 2:50 pm

All of these are so precious! I want them all!

• 10. Jessica  |  November 2nd, 2012 at 1:38 am

Oh I love these! I have been on the hunt for a geometric print clutch for ages and havent come across any that I like but the pattern on these are so big and bold they are just so perfect! Made by Hank I’m coming over to you! Thanks Bri!

• 11. kittybaroque  |  November 2nd, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Carry stuff in a Cat? LOVE <3

• 12. Marie  |  November 14th, 2012 at 12:22 am

Super cute! :)

• 13. {Currently Obessed} Made &hellip  |  February 19th, 2013 at 10:20 pm

[...] discovered Made by Hank via Design Love Fest a couple months ago and have been obsessed with their cross body bags and clutches ever since. [...]

FUN PILLOWS…