09.17.12

ETSY FEST / 05

My etsy findings this week is a mix of curious & vintage treasures that tell us a story. Fuel for the imagination! –stephanie

1. Glass Terrarium by Megamyers, 2. Vintage clock from So Yesterday So Cool, 3. Porcelain by Urban Cartel, 4. Vintage cards from Ms. Jeannie Ology, 5. Sunglass case by The Zakka

(want more? see last week’s post here.)

Jenn Staz says:

Love that clock– the oversized #’s are fantastic!

Alison says:

I totally share your love of Etsy! I’ve found fashion accessories, decorations for my wedding, gifts, etc. I can spend hours looking through all the different vendors for great buys and inspiration. I love the convenience of the online market, but I had so much fun when they had an Etsy Craft Party in the Port of Los Angeles a few weeks ago. I got to see a lot of local vendors in person! Thanks for sharing your finds. – Alison { aliology.com }

Marvelous finds my dear! You are right – they do tell such a story! Those porcelain cups are lovely. Thank you for including the cards among such beauties:)

anto says:

they are all so lovely. Great finds Bri.

Our favorite is the diamond terrarium (obviously 🙂

Chick Tyler says:

Awesome finds! I want the vintage clock, for sure!

Gorgeous bunch of things! I love the terranium especially 🙂

I love your Etsy Fests! You compile such great finds! I am loving that yellow vintage clock! Totally my color crush right now!

Aiko says:

Great finds! Thank you for including my sunglasses case:)-Aiko

Sirli says:

Thank you so very much for including my retro clock…and it got sold :)) Tank you!!!!

Meg A. Myers says:

All things I could hope to be paired with, love it!

Christina says:

This made me do a double take because just a month ago I opened an Etsy shop selling vintage decor called Curious Home. So your word choices of “curious” and “vintage” made me smile! 🙂