09.13.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 08

sometimes you just want a simple message to look at on your desktop, am i right? something to tell you, “you got this.” when you wake up on a monday morning. or every morning, actually.

but luckily i have two computers! i’m quite the dreamer, so “oh my stars” is currently on my laptop. which one of these downloads is making the cut for you this week?

click to download THE YOU GOT THIS (9098) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

click to download THE OH MY STARS (6474) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

and you know there is lots more, right? download all of the designs from the past here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. Christa @ a*typicaljourney  |  September 13th, 2012 at 8:25 am

Lucky me, too! I have dual monitors at work, so I get to use both of these adorable wallpapers! And I was just thinking to myself yesterday that it was about time for a Dress your Tech post :)
    Thanks!

• 2. Vanessa  |  September 13th, 2012 at 8:43 am

Yay! Thank you for this! I really needed that “you got this” today.

• 3. Chick Tyler  |  September 13th, 2012 at 8:46 am

I love that you treat my tech right. Dressing it up and what not!

• 4. emily  |  September 13th, 2012 at 8:47 am

BOTH! I have dual screens, so these two will look amazing! Thanks, sweet lady!

• 5. Al  |  September 13th, 2012 at 9:04 am

‘You got this’ will be decking out the Macbook this evening. She’s gonna look so good.

• 6. Caroline  |  September 13th, 2012 at 9:49 am

I love both of them so much! I think I will go for the second one though, “You got this” is such a great and empowering message to start the day with =)

• 7. Allison  |  September 13th, 2012 at 10:01 am

These are both so beautiful! I just started a new job, so the “You Got This” is just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

• 8. Emily  |  September 13th, 2012 at 10:38 am

The “You Got This” is just what my desktop (and myself) needed to get through. The white text really pops on the screen too, looks great.

• 9. Aliza Soko  |  September 13th, 2012 at 10:53 am

“O my stars” is now my background and its making me smile:) thanks!

• 10. Saera  |  September 13th, 2012 at 11:06 am

Crazy adorable. Great job!

• 11. sel  |  September 13th, 2012 at 11:27 am

super cute but im still rockin and loving the ‘nightlife’ city pic on my desktop from weeks back!

• 12. Shelby | The Southernista  |  September 13th, 2012 at 11:39 am

thank you for always creating these for us. i change my desktop every time and look forward to the day when a new one comes out. such a fan!

• 13. Sarah  |  September 13th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Thanks, Bri and the weaver house! Dress Your Tech is so generous of you! I love opening my macbook and being instantly inspired! School has been crazy recently, so you got this is looking after my desktop. But oh my stars might have her turn soon, as a reminder to enjoy the daydreams. :)

• 14. Molly  |  September 13th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

yay! I thought these had gone away. This is amazing! Love them, as usual, and will be changing my background immediately.

• 15. Jeline  |  September 13th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

these look really lovely! <3

vogue-dose.blogspot.com

• 16. Anouk  |  September 13th, 2012 at 3:42 pm

I love them ! thank you so much !

• 17. Mel (Dress & Nest)  |  September 13th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

oh, how i look forward to these each and every time. someday will you collect reader submissions for wallpapers? or i don’t know… a contest for top five?

• 18. Rachel  |  September 13th, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Yay, I love your desktop wallpapers!!! “You got this” = my new favorite.

• 19. Pink Ronnie  |  September 13th, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Gorgeous, loving these wallpapers so much!
    Ronnie xo

• 20. Milynn  |  September 14th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Thank you for this! I needed a new wallpaper for my work computer. Needed something to motivate me to get through the day. I downloaded the first one!

• 21. ali  |  September 15th, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Ah this is great! I am going to download this when I get my new computer.

• 22. Weekend Words | The Late &hellip  |  September 16th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

[...] is my current iPhone wallpaper, courtesy of DesignLoveFest’s “Dress Your Tech” series (love it!). Such an inspirational combination of three simple words. It definitely proved to [...]

• 23. Taking A Leap | Mary Cost&hellip  |  September 18th, 2012 at 6:35 am

[...] (image by The Weaver House for DesignLoveFest) [...]

• 24. Juliette Gold  |  September 19th, 2012 at 6:15 am

Oh the “you got this” wallpaper is absolutely lovely! It now adorns my screen [: Perfect as a back to school inspiration

• 25. Links Loved 09.21.12&hellip  |  September 21st, 2012 at 5:30 am

[...] really like the Dress Your Tech series DesignLoveFest has been doing. I downloaded one last [...]

• 26. damari  |  September 21st, 2012 at 10:36 am

Hi, i love your blog.

one question, what type is “Oh my stars” ?

thanks!

• 27. I’m loving…&hellip  |  September 26th, 2012 at 2:05 am

[...] Pretty bracelet DIY from Honestly…WTF 2. Lovely desktop wallpaper by The Weaver House for Design Love Fest 3. Fun colour blocking idea for your home via Schöner Wohnen 4. The new Elle Decoration is out and [...]

• 28. Jessica  |  October 17th, 2012 at 11:08 am

I don’t know how I’d survive some days at work without being able to stare at your beautiful desktop creations. Thank you for brightening my day!

• 29. DRESS YOUR TECH / 14 | D &hellip  |  December 13th, 2012 at 7:15 am

[...] my heart when i walk around blogshop and see which designs the students have downloaded. (i see this one and this one the most!) here’s two more to add to your [...]

• 30. Freebies: Dos fondos chul&hellip  |  June 21st, 2013 at 7:28 am

[...] Fuente [...]

• 31. how do i look up cell phone numbers  |  October 16th, 2013 at 9:18 pm

It’s a service provided by numerous cellular phone carriers
    that can be started over the phone. Screen protectors
    are another popular cell phone accessory choice. Texting is super easy; you definitely
    know when you’ve touched the buttons (unlike some phones a.

• 32. www.lepetitpot.com  |  December 9th, 2013 at 11:07 pm

At this time it looks like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re
    using on your blog?

• 33. techyee  |  December 28th, 2013 at 4:09 am

Cuando buscas ropa por net, ropa environnant les hombre on the internet huh qui estas cansado environnant les ir the la tienda para terribl los modelos de ropa b los precios. Lo proponemos not sitio web donde encontraras todas las tiendas en us solo lugar comprarcomodo

FUN PILLOWS…