09.23.12

BACK HOME / LOS ANGELES

after teaching blogshop so many times in los angeles, we decided to switch up the location to keep things new. check out those striped fabric chandeliers rebecca hung from the beams!

i can’t get over how cool these glass & silicone bkr water bottles are. i would have one in every color if i could. our students were greeted with these bright bottles at their seats. take a look at their color chart and see which one you like the most!

i’m really falling for amelia presents. it’s a little online shop (and brick and mortar in mississippi) with the best stuff. the owner erin really has an eye for picking her merchandise. for our LA class she sent these adorable pink and orange striped iphone cases. i have one on my phone right now. and these gorgeous gold and pink journals were also a big hit.

love the simple succulents that kelly put together for our tables. sometimes that is all you need. (see this one too!)

furbish has some really great home decor. how about some patterned trays and tissues?

minted was kind enough to treat our students to more of their mini art prints for their inspiration boards. do i spy a mad men reference in there?

i thought it would be really helpful for the students to hear from joy (oh joy!) on their lunch break. she came to talk and answer questions about blogging and her new book, blog inc. our friends at chronicle books sent each of our students their own copy. have you guys read it yet? i have been blogging for years and found it really entertaining & helpful.

we have 5 classes up for sale right now. 1 spot left in our sydney class! (request your city if you want us to come teach there – we are always looking for new locations to travel to.) we have been working on our new blogshop website – i can’t wait for you to see it soon.

to sign up for blogshop follow this link and learn what we are all about.

do you want to be our intern for the weekend? atlanta, miami, san fran, washington dc, and australia can apply here! (read a post from a past intern here and here)

see the class photos from ALL of our classes on our facebook – and make sure to tag yourself too, k?

• 1. Natalie / Half Asleep Studio  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 4:30 pm

These classes always look like such a ball! I’ve been waiting for Blog, Inc. to come out forever and it seems I’ve missed the fact that it already has… need to go get a copy ASAP!

• 2. Alison  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 5:21 pm

You always have the cutest treats for your students at BlogShop! I always save the companies you work with for these – thanks for sharing them! – Alison { aliology.com }

• 3. Jaclyn  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Oh the class in LA looked amazing and I’m sure everyone loved hearing from Joy! I’ve just sent you an email about Sydney…

• 4. Kate  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Everything is so bright and pretty!

• 5. chandra ~ oh lovely day  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 7:52 pm

it was a thrill to be part of this class, and I can’t wait to take the video class next time around! And I second how much we loved all of those goodies, loved hearing from Joy, and loved the entire experience :) thanks again!

• 6. Nisha Virik  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Singapore should be your next destination!! your blog is so inspiring. x

• 7. Chick Tyler  |  September 23rd, 2012 at 9:06 pm

One day I will go to a blogshop! Everything always looks so amazing and fun!

• 8. monica  |  September 24th, 2012 at 5:17 am

The iphone cases really caught my eye! I’m saving up my pennies to attend blogshop. It looks amazing!
    P.S. I need to get my copy of Blog, Inc. ASAP!

• 9. Kate Roebuck  |  September 24th, 2012 at 6:22 am

Amelia Presents is an AMAZING store! Erin curates so well!!!

• 10. stephanie  |  September 24th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Blog Inc. is definitely on my reading list!

• 11. Second Floor Flat  |  September 24th, 2012 at 10:46 am

Looks so fun, and I agree with everyone else re: great choice products and partners. It all looks great!

• 12. Bettina  |  September 24th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I so wish I could have gone to the LA one! Hopefully you’ll have another one soon :)

• 13. Decoração de arrasar co&hellip  |  October 2nd, 2012 at 10:00 am

[...] Design Love Fest var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; 0 postado por juliana ♥ na [...]

• 14. LET’S TEAM UP! | D &hellip  |  December 19th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

[...] for instance, our floral designer in san fran who created a gold galaxy photo booth backdrop or these fabric chandeliers we used in LA…or these floral arrangements in dallas that were too good for [...]

• 15. LET’S TEAM UP! | Bl&hellip  |  June 7th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

[...] for instance, our floral designer in san fran who created a gold galaxy photo booth backdrop or these fabric chandeliers we used in LA…or these floral arrangements in dallas that were too good for [...]

• 16. hostgator.com\/cancel  |  August 30th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I’ve web-sites set up on WordPress.com. I know it’s not the excellent stuff as nevertheless and I have not had
    an opportunity to even migrate still. I’m an enormous slacker, I know.

LOVE THIS SKIRT…