08.23.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 07

just because i like polka dots, doesn’t mean i like all polka dots. scale, color, the width between dots…all of those things come into play when choosing the perfect dot pattern. i thought the girls did a mighty fine job this week with this colorful design, what do you think?

you know what my favorite part about these pretty wallpapers is? it forces me to keep my desktop very organized and clean. here’s two new designs for you to enjoy…

click to download THE POLKA DOT (20287) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

click to download THE OCEAN DRIFT (11462) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

ok ok, one more just for fun…

click to download THE POLKA DOT (11878) iPhone WALLPAPER

and we have more where that came from! download all of the designs from the past here! which one did you choose this week?

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. emerie  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 6:14 am

is there an app to have the lock screen look like that ?!

• 2. robyn  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 6:30 am

These are so fun Bri…thank you so much! I keep my computer and phone looking fresh weekly. :)

• 3. Laura  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 6:32 am

Thank you so much for posting these, Bri! I’m always in need of new wallpapers for both my Mac and iPhone. Danke!

• 4. Amy  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 6:48 am

Oh Yay! I have a VERY happy desktop now. Just what I needed, thanks! :)

• 5. Carrie @DreamGreenDIY  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 7:30 am

I was JUST stopping by to check out your desktop download archives – I needed a change…Excited for the happy surprise of a brand NEW download =) Thanks for the iPhone background too!

• 6. Sarolta  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 8:03 am

Polka Dots on my desktop and my smartphone: check. I love dots, thank you!

• 7. Courtney Brown  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 8:41 am

Is it totally ridiculous that I anxiously await the ‘Dress Your Tech’ posts so I can give my desktop background a weekly refresher :) And this week a total bonus on the iphone background too! Love the polka dots! Thanks Bri!

• 8. Mollika  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 8:54 am

both of these are so perfect that it’s difficult to choose, but when in doubt polka dots are always pleasing!

• 9. Amy  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 9:21 am

wow absolutely stunning! so glad that i can have my backgrounds rotating every 10 seconds so i don’t have to choose JUST one!

• 10. Chelsea C.  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 9:30 am

Always love these. The very first week you did one of the NYC sklyine (I think?). It would be awesome to have an LA one, too!

• 11. Julie Fletcher  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 10:32 am

I just changed my desktop wallpaper for the first time in over a year to the dots image! :) Thanks for sharing.

• 12. Erin Bassett  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 11:45 am

I need more gadgets for all these lovely backgrounds! Thank you for sharing your talent!

• 13. Heylee Heep  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 11:55 am

love the polka dots! i used it for my facebook cover photo and it looks too cute. thx! xo

• 14. Cynthia  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 11:57 am

Umm, and I though there would never be a better design than the “BOOM” Wallpaper! Can’t wait to get home and download it!

• 15. taylor  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 12:25 pm

This is my favorite one so far!

• 16. Tina Ramchandani  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Oh so cute. Is it wrong to have the same wallpaper on my phone and desktop?

• 17. Michelle  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Very Damien Hirst!

• 18. Stefanie Barrett  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Thank you!!!! My phone has been going crazy today and it’s nice to look down and see happiness looking back at me.

• 19. Jennifer M.  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Ooooh! Love love love!! Now my MacBook and iPhone match!! ;D

• 20. Lynn Allen  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Thank you so much for the desktop wallpaper. I like summery wallpaper when winter is looming. This fills the bill!

• 21. Casey C.  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 3:17 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the iphone wallpaper! more please?!

• 22. Cristina Marie  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 5:17 pm

My desktop is now adorned with beautiful polka dots! Thanks girls!

xx
    Criss Marie

• 23. jaine {brklynview}  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 6:05 pm

omg! thank you so much. i LOVE these dot wallpaper background…. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

• 24. Leslie  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 8:15 pm

LOVE!

• 25. Dinechen  |  August 23rd, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Bri, you’re mindreadin’!!! THX for the Polka Dot iPhone Wallpaper!!!! LOVE it!!!

• 26. Sally  |  August 24th, 2012 at 5:48 am

I never throught I would give up the Boom desktop but now I have that on my laptop and the dots on my office comp.

Winner!

• 27. Vanessa  |  August 24th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I love this! Thanks

• 28. Jaimie  |  August 24th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

ah i am loving these!!! i change my desktop all the time!

• 29. kate.  |  August 24th, 2012 at 7:41 pm

bri!
    thank you so much for the iphone wallpaper!
    love.

• 30. Weekly Roundup | The Aver&hellip  |  August 25th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] a polka dot addiction like moi? Then you’ll appreciate the crazy cool factor of this dotted desktop wallpaper (one for iPhones, [...]

• 31. Niks  |  August 25th, 2012 at 10:29 am

Oh the polka dots, it’s so perfect! xx

• 32. Smitten Shots: What you m&hellip  |  August 26th, 2012 at 7:03 am

[...] 7. DRESS YOUR TECH GOES DOTTY [...]

• 33. Kristin B  |  August 26th, 2012 at 7:05 am

Rainbow polka dotssss! Hello lover! You will have to pry these wallpapers off of my laptop & iPhone with all the force and might in the world.
    So awesome. Thanks for sharing these with us!

• 34. Celine  |  August 27th, 2012 at 8:30 am

love your polka dot iPhone option! thanks for sharing!

• 35. whatever its wednesday &l&hellip  |  August 29th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

[...] spice up your desktop would [...]

• 36. best of the blogs: august&hellip  |  August 30th, 2012 at 6:20 pm

[...] brushes from the one-and-only Breanna Rose. ▸ I’m digging Designlovefest’s free desktop wallpapers every few weeks. Spotty! ▸ This eating seasonally infographic that Design Crush found looks functional and [...]

• 37. ashley Gale  |  September 1st, 2012 at 6:30 am

hey! love these backgrounds, thank you! it doesn’t seem like you’re answering questions, but i’ll ask anyway. what font are you using on your iphone? do you know how to change it? it’s so beautiful!

• 38. Fabulous Female Network: &hellip  |  September 18th, 2012 at 11:46 am

[...] There are so many great things to learn in regards to emotional intelligence so I encourage you to read Colleen Stanley’s, “Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success.” This different perspective to approaching sales is both powerful and insightful. (Photo source) [...]

• 39. “This post is not a&hellip  |  October 3rd, 2012 at 2:41 pm

[...] Background courtesy of DLF. [...]

• 40. “This post is not a&hellip  |  October 8th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

[...] Background courtesy of DLF. [...]

• 41. iphone wallpapers + freeb&hellip  |  November 6th, 2012 at 9:08 am

[...] one, two, three, four) Share this: This entry was posted in favorites and tagged favorites, free, iphone on November 6, [...]

• 42. blog.mliees.com » a deli&hellip  |  January 7th, 2013 at 5:15 am

[...] Inspire – Minty – Coloured drops – Confetti – Flowers – Dots [...]

• 43. kaylie  |  January 28th, 2013 at 12:22 am

I believe the font is most likely TW Cen MT. Or something very similar. I actually went through fonts on Microsoft Word and see which one matched the ‘slide to unlock’ most. I guess changing the font would an app.

• 44. A Look at Emotional Intel&hellip  |  March 15th, 2013 at 11:29 am

• 45. Alana  |  March 19th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Love, love, love these! Thanks :)

• 46. Pattern Pretty Palette | &hellip  |  April 15th, 2013 at 5:07 pm

[...] Pattern / Pretty [...]

• 47. iPhone 5 Wallpapers  |  June 18th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff prior to and you’re simply too
    wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired right here,
    really like what you’re stating and the way in which in which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a tremendous website.

• 48. iphone wallpapers + freeb&hellip  |  September 2nd, 2013 at 4:36 pm

[...] (Images: one, two, three, four) [...]

• 49. 5 fun wallpapers to give &hellip  |  September 8th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

[...] them :One // Two // Three // Four // [...]

• 50. fashion trends 2014  |  January 13th, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I
    care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

• 51. perfect wedding videos  |  August 26th, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Awesome! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear
    idea about from this post.

• 52. flappybirdgameonline.com  |  August 30th, 2014 at 4:10 am

I seriouusly love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this wweb site yourself? Please reply back
    as I’m attempting to create my own site and would
    love to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme
    is named. Appreciate it!