08.23.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 07

just because i like polka dots, doesn’t mean i like all polka dots. scale, color, the width between dots…all of those things come into play when choosing the perfect dot pattern. i thought the girls did a mighty fine job this week with this colorful design, what do you think?

you know what my favorite part about these pretty wallpapers is? it forces me to keep my desktop very organized and clean. here’s two new designs for you to enjoy…

click to download THE POLKA DOT (31769) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

click to download THE OCEAN DRIFT (18068) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

ok ok, one more just for fun…

click to download THE POLKA DOT (15987) iPhone WALLPAPER

and we have more where that came from! download all of the designs from the past here! which one did you choose this week?

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

emerie says:

is there an app to have the lock screen look like that ?!

robyn says:

These are so fun Bri…thank you so much! I keep my computer and phone looking fresh weekly. 🙂

Laura says:

Thank you so much for posting these, Bri! I’m always in need of new wallpapers for both my Mac and iPhone. Danke!

Amy says:

Oh Yay! I have a VERY happy desktop now. Just what I needed, thanks! 🙂

I was JUST stopping by to check out your desktop download archives – I needed a change…Excited for the happy surprise of a brand NEW download =) Thanks for the iPhone background too!

Sarolta says:

Polka Dots on my desktop and my smartphone: check. I love dots, thank you!

Is it totally ridiculous that I anxiously await the ‘Dress Your Tech’ posts so I can give my desktop background a weekly refresher 🙂 And this week a total bonus on the iphone background too! Love the polka dots! Thanks Bri!

Mollika says:

both of these are so perfect that it’s difficult to choose, but when in doubt polka dots are always pleasing!

Amy says:

wow absolutely stunning! so glad that i can have my backgrounds rotating every 10 seconds so i don’t have to choose JUST one!

Chelsea C. says:

Always love these. The very first week you did one of the NYC sklyine (I think?). It would be awesome to have an LA one, too!

I just changed my desktop wallpaper for the first time in over a year to the dots image! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

Erin Bassett says:

I need more gadgets for all these lovely backgrounds! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Heylee Heep says:

love the polka dots! i used it for my facebook cover photo and it looks too cute. thx! xo

Cynthia says:

Umm, and I though there would never be a better design than the “BOOM” Wallpaper! Can’t wait to get home and download it!

taylor says:

This is my favorite one so far!

Oh so cute. Is it wrong to have the same wallpaper on my phone and desktop?

Michelle says:

Very Damien Hirst!

Thank you!!!! My phone has been going crazy today and it’s nice to look down and see happiness looking back at me.

Jennifer M. says:

Ooooh! Love love love!! Now my MacBook and iPhone match!! ;D

Lynn Allen says:

Thank you so much for the desktop wallpaper. I like summery wallpaper when winter is looming. This fills the bill!

Casey C. says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the iphone wallpaper! more please?!

My desktop is now adorned with beautiful polka dots! Thanks girls!

xx
    Criss Marie

omg! thank you so much. i LOVE these dot wallpaper background…. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Dinechen says:

Bri, you’re mindreadin’!!! THX for the Polka Dot iPhone Wallpaper!!!! LOVE it!!!

Sally says:

I never throught I would give up the Boom desktop but now I have that on my laptop and the dots on my office comp.

Winner!

Vanessa says:

I love this! Thanks

Jaimie says:

ah i am loving these!!! i change my desktop all the time!

kate. says:

bri!
    thank you so much for the iphone wallpaper!
    love.

Niks says:

Oh the polka dots, it’s so perfect! xx

Kristin B says:

Rainbow polka dotssss! Hello lover! You will have to pry these wallpapers off of my laptop & iPhone with all the force and might in the world.
    So awesome. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Celine says:

love your polka dot iPhone option! thanks for sharing!

ashley Gale says:

hey! love these backgrounds, thank you! it doesn’t seem like you’re answering questions, but i’ll ask anyway. what font are you using on your iphone? do you know how to change it? it’s so beautiful!

kaylie says:

I believe the font is most likely TW Cen MT. Or something very similar. I actually went through fonts on Microsoft Word and see which one matched the ‘slide to unlock’ most. I guess changing the font would an app.

Alana says:

Love, love, love these! Thanks 🙂

Magnificent items from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff prior to and you’re simply too
    wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired right here,
    really like what you’re stating and the way in which in which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a tremendous website.

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
    impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part 🙂 I
    care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

Awesome! Its really remarkable post, I have got much clear
    idea about from this post.

I seriouusly love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this wweb site yourself? Please reply back
    as I’m attempting to create my own site and would
    love to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme
    is named. Appreciate it!

homepage says:

I know this web page gives quality based articles
    and extra information, is there any other website which provides these information in quality?

Remarkable! Simply all the great words use to this content! Thank you from the bottom of my heart as well as soul and also I will certainly come see again if you keep up the good job!

Nelly says:

Super lindo, muchas gracias por compartirlo!!!