08.09.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 05

have you guys been changing your desktop as much as I have been? every week i am tempted to download the new designs! while i love the vintage vibe of the two friends on the beach, i went with the boom desktop this week, how about you?

click to download THE BEST FRIENDS (5001) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

click to download THE BOOM (5597) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

you can download all of the desktop wallpapers here!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. Caitlin  |  August 9th, 2012 at 9:38 am

PLEASE keep posting these super-cute desktop wallpapers! I LOVE them!

• 2. Christa @ a*typicaljourney  |  August 9th, 2012 at 11:35 am

I’m one of those people who buys a new piece of technology, sets the wallpaper, and never changes it again. Ever. I’m LOVING these wallpaper posts because so far I’ve changed my wallpaper every single time! It’s nice to have a change of scenery on my work computer :)

• 3. Gina  |  August 9th, 2012 at 11:58 am

Love the wallpaper designs!! Such great ideas!!

• 4. Ismay  |  August 9th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I seriously love these! I’ve liked every single one, and it saves me looking around for a nice new wallpaper every time I get bored with the old one. Love.

• 5. allie  |  August 9th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

what! i have to choose between my “calm swan” background and now these cute ones!? impossible!

• 6. Ann  |  August 9th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Wow! It looks like the “Boom.” background is moving! can anybody else see that

• 7. Ashley  |  August 9th, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Just downloaded the best friends wallpaper, I’m really loving the vintage vibe and I love me some triangles!!

• 8. I have a thing for wallpa&hellip  |  August 14th, 2012 at 8:02 am

[...] currently rocking the Boom. wallpaper from Design Love Fest on my iPad. More here. [...]

• 9. P&F  |  October 6th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Downloaded the Boom one ;)
    Thank you, your website is awesome!

FUN PILLOWS…