07.26.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 03

let’s switch it up this week and download some pretty iPad wallpapers (they are also big enough to download for your desktop!) i LOVE collections, so these are my favorite so far. there is just something calming about items all lined up neatly. and make sure you check out the weaver house!

click to download THE SHOES (6457) iPad WALLPAPER

click to download THE CAMERAS (8619) iPad WALLPAPER

which one is your favorite? and make sure to grab the past free downloads here and here if you like what you see. enjoy!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

stephanie says:

oh so cute! This little shoe collection is just lovely! Thanks!

These are adorable. I love the camera one! If only I had an ipad. I would totally rock that wallpaper.

oh my goodness, i LOVE these. thank you SO much 😉

Diana says:

Too cute! Love these!

I AODRE the camera one! I can’t wait to get home and download it to my cute little Lola <—my Ipad's name 🙂 THANKS!

Xixia says:

Thank you for posting these wallpapers! I’m definitely going to check out this website. One of these will be my new wallpaper for my Nook! ^^
    ♥ xixia

Katherine says:

Love the camera one – and this weekly feature is such a fun concept!

Victoria says:

The shoe collection made my heart skip a beat…! Using for my work computer and my dual vertical monitors now look fabulous 😀 thanks so much!!

Hilary says:

Absolutely love the shoes!!! Thinking it would be fun to photograph my own in this way. Hmmm… blog post ideas are swimming in my head!

Pink Ronnie says:

I don’t know if I’ve said it yet, but this is such an awesome idea for a new column! Well done guys!
    Ronnie xo

Tish says:

How do you get it to save to your iPad? Having difficulties

Lisa says:

That’s so cute!Love the shoes collection!Absolutely wonderful!

Katie Jo says:

I love Kelty and Hannah’s amazing talent!
    Been switching up my desktop each week!!

Pingback: deuxjoli.nl
    ipad says:

Outstanding blog site in this article! And your internet site a lot upward speedy! Just what exactly hosting company do you think you’re the application of? May i make your internet web page link in your sponsor? I would like my personal internet site rich as fast while the one you have hehe

Pingback: brinkjewelry

In this article I tell about classical conditioning anf how you can use it in dog training.
    When its all said and done, I have found it easier to write for people who have been living examples of a
    character reference letter. You may get a few photos
    taken and a printed ID card but this is often noted in an old hand written journal that has never been read outside of the shift supervisor.

Have yoou ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you
    share some stories/information. I know my audience would
    enjoy your work. If youu arre even remotely interested, feel ffree tto shoot me an e mail.