07.19.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 02

after all the wonderful comments about the new column last week and over 4,000 (!) downloads, we are really happy to present you with our second round of desktop downloads to dress up your tech!

click to download THE  CALM SWAN (6448) DESKTOP WALLPAPER (text won’t be on there!)

click to download THE FANCY THAT (6175) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

see you next thursday for even more! and if you missed last week, stock up on those beauties too. enjoy!

{designs by the weaver house for designlovefest}

• 1. amber  |  July 19th, 2012 at 6:42 am

I have just made the CALM image my desktop background. I love the vintage colours and the reminder to quiet myself.

Cheers!

A x

• 2. alison  |  July 19th, 2012 at 6:44 am

Um…these are awesome! I set one from last week as my wallpaper at work, and it makes me happy every morning when I come in and turn my computer on. Keep these coming!

• 3. Stephanie T  |  July 19th, 2012 at 7:08 am

I have had the same desktop wallpaper for the past 3 years….today that all changed! I love this swan backdrop. Perhaps they can also make it in a real wallpaper? ha!

• 4. Yara  |  July 19th, 2012 at 7:28 am

Love the swan wallpaper! But can’t say goodbye to my own self-made desktop background… :p Beautifully made though xoxo

• 5. Victoria  |  July 19th, 2012 at 7:49 am

I love these!! I would love to see some for ipad/iphones too! :)

• 6. nikki  |  July 19th, 2012 at 9:11 am

These are great! Thanks for sharing.

• 7. kristina  |  July 19th, 2012 at 9:20 am

I love these! I’ll take the swan one please ;)
    xo

• 8. Mani  |  July 19th, 2012 at 10:41 am

Love these, Bri!!! Thanks for making my desktop calm & creative.

• 9. Emily  |  July 19th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

After the work day I’m having, this “calm” swan print couldn’t be more appropriate!! Thank you! I am in love. xx

• 10. jojo  |  July 19th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Love them! I’ve been searching for ages to get a lovely background for my laptop. Thanks to you I’ve found one! Or two!!!

• 11. Lucy  |  July 19th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

I just adore the Fancy That one! Such a simple, quiet way to remember to take a breath. Thanks so much Bri – I look fwd to more!!

• 12. Queen Mother  |  July 19th, 2012 at 11:01 pm

I used the suit guy with the flower head last week, and now I’m doing calm swan. Matches beautifully with my cream and green toile office wallpaper! : ) This is a fun thing after having my llama desktop screensaver for 2 years! : ) XOXO, Mama

• 13. Friday Scout: Garden Insp&hellip  |  July 20th, 2012 at 2:33 am

[...] Lovely desktop images by the Weaver House on design.love.fest This entry was posted in Friday Scout and tagged echinacea, garden rage, rousham, sunburn soother, turkey by Brooke. Bookmark the permalink. [...]

• 14. Kelli  |  July 20th, 2012 at 9:23 am

these are awesome! is there a way to ensure that the text won’t show up? when i click the download link the text appears with the image. thanks!

• 15. Katrina  |  July 21st, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Thank you! I’ve just downloaded the ‘Fancy That’ Wallpaper, and I love it!

Katrina

• 16. Melissa de la Fuente  |  July 21st, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Oh my! These are just gorgeous! I want that sweet swan in a giant print too! :) Thank you! Dressing up my desktop right. now.
    xo
    Melis

• 17. bri  |  July 22nd, 2012 at 8:43 am

hi kelli!

oh sorry i was unclear there. the “fancy that” and the “calm” text are always on there. the text underneath is what won’t appear.

we will have a couple with no words in the future too!
    bri

• 18. Manic Monday | Erin May D&hellip  |  July 23rd, 2012 at 3:36 pm

[...] Calm Swan desktop wallpaper is decorating my desk today and making me [...]

• 19. Sarah  |  July 24th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I love this new series! I have the flowers one from last week and I LOVE it! Thanks!

• 20. DRESS YOUR TECH / 03 | D &hellip  |  July 26th, 2012 at 6:02 am

[...] one is your favorite? and make sure to grab the past free downloads here and here if you like what you see. [...]

• 21. DRESS YOUR TECH / 04 | D &hellip  |  August 2nd, 2012 at 12:39 pm

[...] can download more pretty wallpapers here, here and [...]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg