07.12.12

DRESS YOUR TECH / 01

i have admired the work over at the weaver house ever since they started it. kelty and hannah are beyond talented and i knew they would be THE perfect fit for this new column! each week they will create two beautiful downloads for you, whether it’s an iPhone, iPad or desktop wallpaper…

today we are kicking off dress your tech with two desktop wallpapers! we hope you enjoy. and please welcome kelty & hannah! they put so much love into these designs and i am so excited to share the rest with you here each thursday.

click to download THE  BLUE FLOWERS (13124) DESKTOP WALLPAPER (text won’t be on there!)

click to download THE NIGHTLIFE (11931) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

• 1. natasha  |  July 12th, 2012 at 6:08 am

aww love this. definately wouldnt mind seeing this each time i open my laptop

• 2. Corissa  |  July 12th, 2012 at 6:29 am

these are beautiful! thanks for sharing!

• 3. Sophie  |  July 12th, 2012 at 6:32 am

beautiful desings! Hurray for the new column.

• 4. rachael adele  |  July 12th, 2012 at 6:36 am

very cool new column. love the weaver house aesthetic!

• 5. Meredith Schwab  |  July 12th, 2012 at 7:24 am

So excited for this. Love the flowers!

• 6. Jennifer  |  July 12th, 2012 at 7:29 am

I’m so excited about this collaboration! I’ve been such a huge fan of Kelty’s work for a while now. Her designs, photography, everything! I can’t wait to start downloading Weaver House wallpapers and such. Thanks, Bri!

• 7. Maria @ All Things Luxurious  |  July 12th, 2012 at 7:30 am

How awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us! :-)

• 8. Lauren  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:20 am

I was looking for some nice new desktop wallpapers. These are lovely. Thanks!

• 9. Paola  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:23 am

Thanks! These are beautiful! :)

• 10. Fabiola  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:28 am

These are gorgeous and this sounds like a great collaboration. Excited to see what’s to come, thanks!

• 11. Sarah  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:36 am

Thank you for introducing this column, Bri! What a fantastic idea. I’m so very excited!

• 12. Lauren  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:53 am

Love this idea! Such pretty designs!

• 13. Theresa Delano  |  July 12th, 2012 at 8:57 am

What a cute idea! I didn’t think it was possible but this blog just got a bit MORE creative again! Great addition, Bri.

• 14. Jen@GreenWeddingShoes  |  July 12th, 2012 at 9:13 am

Love those ladies!!! Excited for this column since I’m always looking for new + fun desktop wallpapers :) Downloading the Nightlife now!

• 15. Stephanie  |  July 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am

These are amazing!! As is your blog! Just beautiful:)

• 16. Courtney  |  July 12th, 2012 at 9:33 am

Love these!! Perfect way to start the new day :) Cheers, x.

• 17. Krista  |  July 12th, 2012 at 9:35 am

Love, love, love it. Thanks!

• 18. Cats & Florals  |  July 12th, 2012 at 9:48 am

WOo, downloaded the top one and installed it :D

• 19. Dayna@KaleidoscopeBrain  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:09 am

This is so cute! Thank you so much for this new feature!!

• 20. Jenny  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:24 am

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing!!!!

• 21. Brittany Jepsen  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:28 am

girl, you are rocking this whole blog thing.

• 22. Corinne Krogh  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:44 am

Yay for Kelty and Hannah! Love seeing you girls collaborate, I look forward to more!

• 23. Sarah  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:53 am

Love this! Thank you! :)

• 24. Kiki  |  July 12th, 2012 at 11:17 am

LOVE this column! Thank you for sharing!

• 25. lydia {ever ours}  |  July 12th, 2012 at 11:25 am

wahoo! love this new column!

• 26. kelly ann  |  July 12th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

oh yay! They inspire me so much – I think I’m going to l-o-v-e this column :)

• 27. The Weaver House  |  July 12th, 2012 at 12:41 pm

We are both so honored to be able to contribute to DLF, and can hardly wait for next week… exciting stuff!! :)

• 28. Jess  |  July 12th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Love this!

• 29. Sam  |  July 12th, 2012 at 1:27 pm

love these! thank you!!

• 30. Shauna N  |  July 12th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Yup! Perfect new column… I am always on the hunt for a new wallpaper to brighten up my desktop! I clean up my files, clean my screen, then change my wallpaper. It’s a computer spring cleaning :)

• 31. Deliah  |  July 12th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Oh holy hee I’m loving these! Big fan of the weaver house and design love fest so this combo is like a dream team feeling of utter excitement!

• 32. Michael  |  July 12th, 2012 at 5:20 pm

LOVE YOU!

• 33. Friday Link Love: Because&hellip  |  July 12th, 2012 at 6:08 pm

[...] l-r: FREE DOWNLOADS TO DRESS UP YOUR DESKTOP, Design Love Fest; STELLAR BACHELORETTE BASH IDEAS, GlitterGuide; HOW TO ACHIEVE THE COVEED [...]

• 34. Elizabeth | Bridal Musings  |  July 12th, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Awesome! Great collaboration!

• 35. Kelley Rose Burrus  |  July 13th, 2012 at 5:50 am

Absolutely stunning. The perfect Friday cyber gift. THANK YOU.

• 36. here / there / everywhere&hellip  |  July 13th, 2012 at 7:00 am

[...] Everywhere / So excited to see that one of our favorite blogs, DesignLoveFest, now has a new weekly feature – FREE downloadable desktop wallpapers designed by The Weaver House. [...]

• 37. Crafty Links of the Week &hellip  |  July 13th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

[...] Designlovefest launched a new weekly column this past week called Dress Your Tech. Free downloads brought to you from The Weaver House each week! The cool cityscape one is my desktop wallpaper [...]

• 38. Happy Weekend!&hellip  |  July 13th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

[...] Film Forum. This makes me love Nora even more if that’s possible. Pretty up your desktop with these. This house is perfection (via SF Girl By Bay). Loving these candles. Tweet Pin It [...]

• 39. Erin May  |  July 13th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Love this!!!

• 40. weekend treats. | by bun &hellip  |  July 13th, 2012 at 4:30 pm

[...] this new feature- I’ve already got one of em on my office [...]

• 41. tech art - the design cir&hellip  |  July 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

[...] get anything done in that condition. thankfully,  bri emery over at one of my favorite blogs designlovefest had just the solution for me. fun desktop art to download for free. hip hip horay! there are two [...]

• 42. lau.blogspot  |  July 17th, 2012 at 3:30 am

I fell in love with ‘the nightlife’ desktop and I posted the news and the link on my blog, is it ok?
    Beautiful work!!!!
    laura

• 43. Tor  |  July 18th, 2012 at 7:16 am

These are gorgeous! The blue flowers desktop went straight onto my MacBook, I’ve been looking for a good wallpaper for ages!

• 44. carla  |  July 18th, 2012 at 7:48 pm

waaaaaa, i love it! THANKS :))

• 45. DRESS YOUR TECH / 02 | D &hellip  |  July 19th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] all the wonderful comments about the new column last week and over 4,000 (!) downloads, we are really happy to present you with our second round [...]

• 46. Eye Love It! « Insp&hellip  |  July 21st, 2012 at 5:08 am

[...] & pretty desktop wallpaper [...]

• 47. [fond d'écran] THE &hellip  |  July 25th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

[...] Une vieille photo remise au goût du jour trône sur mon fond d’écran. De The Weaver House, sur le blog Design Love Fest. [...]

• 48. 07.26.12: Louise Loves &hellip  |  July 26th, 2012 at 9:59 am

[...] cool digital wallpapers via a new collaboration between Design Love Fest and The Weaver [...]

• 49. Fun finds&hellip  |  July 27th, 2012 at 8:45 am

[...] doesn’t like free downloads of cool back ground images for your [...]

• 50. DRESS YOUR TECH / 04 | D &hellip  |  August 2nd, 2012 at 10:37 am

[...] can download more pretty wallpapers here, here and [...]

• 51. DRESS YOUR TECH / 03 | D &hellip  |  August 8th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

[...] one is your favorite? and make sure to grab the past free downloads here and here if you like what you see. [...]

• 52. Recommended: Awesome + Fr&hellip  |  September 6th, 2012 at 10:41 am

[...] Blue Flowers from Design Love Fest (created by The Weaver House) [...]

• 53. DRESS YOUR TECH / 10 | D &hellip  |  October 4th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] also really like this gal in the cape. she’s probably dating the guy with the flowers on his face, don’t you think? she’s simply stylin. my favorite part is her little bow [...]

• 54. Gilke  |  June 23rd, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Just discovered this blog and these desktop backgrounds – I absolutely adore them! I’ve been looking for backgrounds in this kind of style for quite a while now. They’re just lovely and so is your blog! Thanks for sharing this :)

xoxo

• 55. Crafty Links of the Week &hellip  |  July 21st, 2013 at 7:32 am

• 56. Friday Favorites :: Downt&hellip  |  August 2nd, 2013 at 11:56 am

[...] targets metal accent table, a gorgeous retro credenza, sugar papers lovely stationery, and a free desktop wallpaper from design love fest. Enjoy and have a lovely [...]

• 57. Ursula  |  December 11th, 2013 at 8:48 pm

The blue flowers design is on my mac book and I couldn’t be happier. I haven’t used a wall paper design in years… I mean it when I say years! Lovely!
    Thankyou!

• 58. video editing software free download  |  December 26th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Hello there, There’s no doubt that your website might be having
    web browser compatibility problems. When I look at your
    web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it has some
    overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a
    quick heads up! Besides that, great site!

Here is my homepage :: video editing software free download

• 59. Chloe  |  February 18th, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Just went through all your wallpapers. They’re all wonderful! Fantastic design!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…