05.17.12

LEARN VIDEO

this wave of new media is pretty spectacular. now, there are all sorts of ways you can be creating unique video content for your company or blog…whether it’s a video of your travels, a behind the scenes style post, a little recipe video, a studio tour…

yesterday we made this little video to show you. and we edited the whole thing using photoshop!

come join our blogshop video class and let us teach you how! and don’t worry, you don’t need a fancy camera to make your videos cool, i made this one with my iPhone! we will teach you all of it…

we will go over content, a section on shooting (even stop motion), angles, lighting, titles…it will be a JAM packed course!

you can sign up for our portland or toronto blogshops here! new cities announced real soon.

Pegah S says:

YES! PLEASE! Bring it to NYC and I will join it. I will pay for it, I will intern at it, I will promote it. Just come!!!!

bri says:

we definitely want to bring this to NY and all around! sign up for our mailing list to know when we are headed there!

Did you rent a baby??!?!?! What a cutie πŸ˜‰

Kendra says:

Ohh, this is now added to my to-do list!! I’m currently lusting after regular blogshop hardcore, and this class just joined the club!

Keep up the amazing, inspiring work! πŸ™‚

so cute! would love to learn these skillz;)

Bianca says:

Gosh I wish I could go to every one of your blogshops! Must be amazing πŸ™‚

Also, I just bought that same Bette Midler record you held up at an antique store. The cover just makes me happy, haha!

Lolla says:

I love to see Reais with your passport!
    You must bring blogshop to SΓ£o Paulo! I will pay for it, I will be your personal translator. Just come, please!

Wesley says:

I would love to learn this. I know I could teach myself a lot of this stuff if I just had the patience! Or perhaps I’ll just be patient and wait until your class comes to my area!

Jime says:

cute video! so inspirational!

Lucia says:

will you be doing an LA one soon! will totally be there in a heart beat!

This video is the CUTEST. I can’t wait to have the opportunity (and money) to take one of your classes!

Bah! I SO wish I could go! What an adorable video. Oh, and the way you hold your pen is so much more fun/quirky than the way we boring pen holders dot i’s and cross t’s.

Julia M says:

Say whaaaa? Edit videos in Photoshop?? Amazing. And I absolutely love the iphone vid.

Alecia Zasiebida says:

Aw Bri. I would totally go, but it is on a workday. πŸ™ Any chance you will come back to Chicago for a weekend video class?

katie says:

Will the video class come to NYC? I hope so!

i saw some brazilian money! are you coming over for some class? πŸ™‚

Count me in! I just have to find something to do with the Kiddos for the day! πŸ™‚

gloria waters says:

lol i hold my pen the same way!

kelly says:

my husband and i are totally obsessed with that adorable mexico video!

Kristi says:

Ah! I hold my pen the same exact way! I was a stubborn kid and wouldn’t let my mom teach me the correct way. She always said she thought it made me more creative. πŸ™‚

Rachel says:

This video is so inspiring! I want to make one of my upcoming road trip now!

Rosie says:

This is gorgeous! Any chance of you coming to Europe? Germany??
    BTW – I love the tunes you chose for your video – would you mind telling me what it is?? πŸ™‚

Lindsay Ware says:

Bri! Bring video blogshop to Atlanta!

Dafne says:

Reais at 0:06! Pretty cool! Are you coming to Brasil with blogshop?

Sharetta says:

Hi, please come to Atlanta!

sarah says:

Wow! I thought I was the only one who held a pen that way!

Arlene says:

Come to Miami! The weather is lovely and so are the bloggers;).

Arbine says:

LOVE this video! Will you be offering a future class in which you can use a PC? Oh and please come to Hawaii!!! πŸ™‚

Carina Maya says:

I saw ur brazilian money, the real, r u coming to brazil??? πŸ˜€

lieslg says:

Hello Lovelies!

When will you guys come to Sydney [DownUnder] Australia?!

I could do with a spin at blogshop-school!
    πŸ˜‰

lieslg says:

Addendum: **I probably should have said “gals”!!!!! LOL***

I create a comment whenever I appreciate a post
    on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. It
    is triggered by the fire communicated in the post
    I looked at. And on this article LEARN VIDEO | D E S I G N L O V E F E S
    T. I was actually moved enough to leave a comment ;
    ) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay.
    Could it be only me or does it look like like a few of the
    remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead folks?

πŸ˜› And, if you are posting on additional places, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post.

Could you make a list every one of all your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

Feel free to surf to my blog; what is education