05.14.12

CRAFT VIDEO!

my good friend and super talented videographer son of shark pig made us this video documenting our anthropologie craft event! remember those inspiration strings we made? have a look here…

1 the weaver house postcards / 2 washi tape / 3 neon string & metallic twine / 4 polaroids / 5 little gold scissors / 6 penguin book postcards / 7 yellow balloons

Scout says:

That looks like so much fun! I’d absolutely love to go to one of your shindigs someday πŸ™‚

Megan Wells says:

That event must have been soooooooooo fun! Totally my version of a good time Bri!

Bekka says:

I am scissor obsessed and just impulse purchased those gold beauties. Good find Bri / Jen!

it looks like you had a great time. So so jealous I couldn’t have been there!

georgina says:

Such a happy video and the crafting looks v cool indeed. pity i live all the way down here in aus.

Elizabeth says:

Bonjour!
    I’m the girl in the orange dress in the video. I had a blast at this event and I’m so happy to look at my banner with a smile and find inspiration. I just nabbed those adorable gold scissors!

Thanks Bri & Jen *and Anthropologie too*

Ashley says:

Awesome video!! I have those little birdie scissors and absolutely love them!

adele says:

Totally awesome video!
    Bri I need a favour…Please vote for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012…it would mean the world to me…thanks!

Bragadeesh says:

Hi i agree with you, all these factor will surely improve the quality of the website also it will give good improvement in the business. Especially the cost point, this will guide to select a cost effective website. Thank you.

Leonie says:

Been thinking about alternative ideas to bunting for my wedding, and am going to totally make some of these!

Pegah S says:

HI Bri,
    Have you decided if you are going to do a video class in NYC? what would it take to do one? can i help in any way? I could find a venue. or be your intern for the day. I really really want to learn how you make your videos.

Ok – you are too cute! It’s ridiculous! That looks like non-stop fun!

Tiffany says:

That inspiration string continues to inspire! I had a blast at this event and caught a glimpse of my pic the vid. Fun times! Thanks!

Aw – how fun. I actually just bought some gold striped Washi tape πŸ™‚ it was too cute to pass up. This event looked so awesome, wish I could have been there!

Cute video! You look like loads of fun girls. Seems you had fun πŸ™‚ Great inspiration πŸ™‚