05.14.12

CRAFT VIDEO!

my good friend and super talented videographer son of shark pig made us this video documenting our anthropologie craft event! remember those inspiration strings we made? have a look here…

1 the weaver house postcards / 2 washi tape / 3 neon string & metallic twine / 4 polaroids / 5 little gold scissors / 6 penguin book postcards / 7 yellow balloons

• 1. Scout  |  May 14th, 2012 at 5:45 pm

That looks like so much fun! I’d absolutely love to go to one of your shindigs someday :)

• 2. Megan Wells  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:18 pm

That event must have been soooooooooo fun! Totally my version of a good time Bri!

• 3. Bekka  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I am scissor obsessed and just impulse purchased those gold beauties. Good find Bri / Jen!

• 4. Maddie Flanigan  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

it looks like you had a great time. So so jealous I couldn’t have been there!

• 5. georgina  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Such a happy video and the crafting looks v cool indeed. pity i live all the way down here in aus.

• 6. Elizabeth  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Bonjour!
    I’m the girl in the orange dress in the video. I had a blast at this event and I’m so happy to look at my banner with a smile and find inspiration. I just nabbed those adorable gold scissors!

Thanks Bri & Jen *and Anthropologie too*

• 7. Ashley  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Awesome video!! I have those little birdie scissors and absolutely love them!

• 8. adele  |  May 15th, 2012 at 1:35 am

Totally awesome video!
    Bri I need a favour…Please vote for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2012…it would mean the world to me…thanks!

• 9. Bragadeesh  |  May 15th, 2012 at 2:15 am

Hi i agree with you, all these factor will surely improve the quality of the website also it will give good improvement in the business. Especially the cost point, this will guide to select a cost effective website. Thank you.

• 10. Leonie  |  May 15th, 2012 at 4:41 am

Been thinking about alternative ideas to bunting for my wedding, and am going to totally make some of these!

• 11. Pegah S  |  May 15th, 2012 at 5:56 am

HI Bri,
    Have you decided if you are going to do a video class in NYC? what would it take to do one? can i help in any way? I could find a venue. or be your intern for the day. I really really want to learn how you make your videos.

• 12. Lexy @ The Proper Pinwheel  |  May 15th, 2012 at 7:43 am

Ok – you are too cute! It’s ridiculous! That looks like non-stop fun!

• 13. Tiffany  |  May 15th, 2012 at 9:28 am

That inspiration string continues to inspire! I had a blast at this event and caught a glimpse of my pic the vid. Fun times! Thanks!

• 14. Alicia Murphy  |  May 15th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Aw – how fun. I actually just bought some gold striped Washi tape :) it was too cute to pass up. This event looked so awesome, wish I could have been there!

• 15. Nanis  |  May 16th, 2012 at 8:01 am

So fun! all these bright colors are very inspiring. go for neon, how cool is this —>

• 16. karolina {confetti+cookies}  |  May 16th, 2012 at 10:11 am

Cute video! You look like loads of fun girls. Seems you had fun :) Great inspiration :)

• 17. Weekend Notes | Camille S&hellip  |  May 19th, 2012 at 4:29 am

[...] This does not look like your average craft party! [...]

• 18. ANTHROPOLOGIE EVENT / ROU&hellip  |  November 2nd, 2012 at 6:30 am

[...] craft night at anthropologie and i am really hoping to see some of you there. (here’s the video and some photos from the last event!) this time around, my DIY contributor extraordinaire natalie [...]

• 19. ANTHROPOLOGIE EVENT ROUND&hellip  |  January 29th, 2013 at 9:00 am

[...] event that’ll be next week and I wanted to invite you to join us! at the first event we made inspiration strings, then pom poms, and now we’re making oversized locket necklaces to hand out to your friends [...]

• 20. style social video | ban.&hellip  |  September 18th, 2013 at 8:17 am

[…] the awesome style social night at anthropologie a little while back? bri posted a great craft round up on her blog yesterday, including a an awesome video! take a look at […]

LOVE THIS SKIRT…