05.14.12

COLORFEST / 16

For me, everything gold is good! It doesn’t even have to be real gold; sparkles, sequins and shine are just fine! -stephanie

shop: artwork / necklace / shoes / laptop case / keyring / book / arrows / eyeglass case / collar / ring

(need more color in your life? see all the colorfest posts here!)

Gertrude says:

I think i’m gonna dance with these gold shoes!

I’m completely in love with the texture of the eyeglass case and I want to stroke and play with it forever!

Kate says:

Loving a Monday starting with a bunch of gold :)

Kate

Chelsea C. says:

Dude! Our color vibes are synced up today! http://bit.ly/JdT9fh

stephanie says:

hey Chelsea! your gold board is looking good! cheers!

Ange says:

Glamorous gold ! The llama necklace is just so cute :)

DAH, I kind of want that book. As in REALLY want. Adorable necklace too.

Sarah says:

Love this-especially the arrows. So sweet. What a wonderful print. One of my favorite sayings!

adele says:

The collar necklace is to die for!
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo

Hello Friday says:

Totally loving the Madewell necklace!!! xoxo

Erin says:

I am in LOVE with that gold collar necklace… yowza.

I’m not a big commenter, but I just have to send a little compliment your way this lovely morning. Girl, your color posts are always spot on! I always gush over every treasure you seem to find, and I love that they always include affordable items. Thank you for taking the time to find some gems for your readers! You’re the best! xoxo

Erin Rivera says:

Speaking of GOLD!! Check out this video from Hunternfox.com with Vanessa Hernandez from The Vaguely hand-crafting a gold leaf poster. Gold all day erryday! https://vimeo.com/41960087

stephanie says:

woa…so cool Erin, thanks for sharing!

Marie says:

I love that necklace and laptop case! There is something about gold that I’m so in love with too! You might like my recent post…looks like we both had gold on the brain. :)

Dusty says:

Thnaks for featuring our print. What a sweet showcase of Gold and glad our print inspired your theme. Keep making life pretty.

Gold – my favorite addition to ANYTHING. I just found your blog and love all your posts so much that I went back to at least page 80 within the past few days (whoops, procrastinating on that final paper)! I can’t wait to see everything else you post and hopefully be able to afford a spot at one of your blogshops (back in Chicago).

Chelsey says:

I just picked up a new iPhone cover in gold and white stripes from Kate Spade NY…love!!

Jo says:

THOSE. SHOES.

Elizabeth says:

Love this! Gold is my absolute favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth

Becca says:

I love all of this gold! Great roundup.

Holly says:

Love the Good as Gold script font! Would you mind sharing what you used?