05.14.12

COLORFEST / 16

For me, everything gold is good! It doesn’t even have to be real gold; sparkles, sequins and shine are just fine! -stephanie

shop: artwork / necklace / shoes / laptop case / keyring / book / arrows / eyeglass case / collar / ring

(need more color in your life? see all the colorfest posts here!)

• 1. Gertrude  |  May 14th, 2012 at 6:36 am

I think i’m gonna dance with these gold shoes!

• 2. Eleni | My Paradissi  |  May 14th, 2012 at 6:51 am

I’m completely in love with the texture of the eyeglass case and I want to stroke and play with it forever!

• 3. Kate  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:12 am

Loving a Monday starting with a bunch of gold :)

Kate

• 4. Chelsea C.  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:33 am

Dude! Our color vibes are synced up today! http://bit.ly/JdT9fh

• 5. stephanie  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:40 am

hey Chelsea! your gold board is looking good! cheers!

• 6. Ange  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:48 am

Glamorous gold ! The llama necklace is just so cute :)

• 7. Danie at Pasadya  |  May 14th, 2012 at 7:55 am

DAH, I kind of want that book. As in REALLY want. Adorable necklace too.

• 8. Sarah  |  May 14th, 2012 at 8:23 am

Love this-especially the arrows. So sweet. What a wonderful print. One of my favorite sayings!

• 9. adele  |  May 14th, 2012 at 8:24 am

The collar necklace is to die for!
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo

• 10. Hello Friday  |  May 14th, 2012 at 8:50 am

Totally loving the Madewell necklace!!! xoxo

• 11. Erin  |  May 14th, 2012 at 10:19 am

I am in LOVE with that gold collar necklace… yowza.

• 12. Jessica Zigenis  |  May 14th, 2012 at 10:28 am

I’m not a big commenter, but I just have to send a little compliment your way this lovely morning. Girl, your color posts are always spot on! I always gush over every treasure you seem to find, and I love that they always include affordable items. Thank you for taking the time to find some gems for your readers! You’re the best! xoxo

• 13. Erin Rivera  |  May 14th, 2012 at 11:01 am

Speaking of GOLD!! Check out this video from Hunternfox.com with Vanessa Hernandez from The Vaguely hand-crafting a gold leaf poster. Gold all day erryday! https://vimeo.com/41960087

• 14. stephanie  |  May 14th, 2012 at 11:48 am

woa…so cool Erin, thanks for sharing!

• 15. Marie  |  May 14th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

I love that necklace and laptop case! There is something about gold that I’m so in love with too! You might like my recent post…looks like we both had gold on the brain. :)

• 16. Dusty  |  May 14th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Thnaks for featuring our print. What a sweet showcase of Gold and glad our print inspired your theme. Keep making life pretty.

• 17. Alicia Murphy  |  May 14th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Gold – my favorite addition to ANYTHING. I just found your blog and love all your posts so much that I went back to at least page 80 within the past few days (whoops, procrastinating on that final paper)! I can’t wait to see everything else you post and hopefully be able to afford a spot at one of your blogshops (back in Chicago).

• 18. Chelsey  |  May 14th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I just picked up a new iPhone cover in gold and white stripes from Kate Spade NY…love!!

• 19. Jo  |  May 14th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

THOSE. SHOES.

• 20. Nanis  |  May 14th, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Love gold!! I think this invite should be included, love the gold balloon!! Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/listing/91242454/first-fiesta-with-glitter-balloon-and?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=gold+glitter+balloon&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=handmade

• 21. Elizabeth  |  May 14th, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Love this! Gold is my absolute favorite!

Cheers, Elizabeth

• 22. Becca  |  May 15th, 2012 at 9:07 am

I love all of this gold! Great roundup.

• 23. Trouvaille 5.27.12 –&hellip  |  May 27th, 2012 at 9:03 am

[...] been a long time coming, but I’m pretty sure gold is my current favourite colour. PS: I can be fancy and spell favorite like favourite and color like [...]

• 24. Holly  |  June 11th, 2012 at 11:21 am

Love the Good as Gold script font! Would you mind sharing what you used?

• 25. COLORFEST / 39 | D E S I &hellip  |  January 28th, 2013 at 6:00 am

[...] this very cool golden craft project and I knew I was falling for gold again. Do you remember this one? [...]

FUN PILLOWS…