04.03.12

OUTTAKES / OFFICE SHOOT

last week we had our office photographed for apartment therapy! the full post goes up in a few days  (it’s up now! see ALL the photos here) but here are just a few photos. i love all these folks, working with them is beyond cool!

photos: Bethany Nauert for Apartment Therapy

• 1. Danie at Pasadya  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 6:23 am

Ohh! Can’t wait to see the full post. :)

• 2. Tiff Reed  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 6:25 am

That’s a cool looking bunch of homies:)

• 3. trina  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 6:27 am

Can’t wait to see more! Love how the lights outline the ceiling in that particular way!
    xo . trina

• 4. Hanna  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 6:43 am

This looks like such a fun office! I might have to check Apartment Therapy in a few days!

• 5. Abby  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 7:23 am

Such a happy work place! I love it. It’s looks very conducive to creative work!

• 6. Lynne  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 9:21 am

Bri, that chair is awesome!

• 7. Rebecca - A Daily Something  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 9:30 am

Woah, can’t wait for more! What a fun fun group of people!

• 8. Cindy  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 9:39 am

Aw! So nice! You all look gorgeous. :)
    So.. when can I put my resume in ;)

• 9. Cori {Pretty Haute Mess}  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 9:41 am

LOVE that loft office space, but also you guys have knocked the design out of the park. Can’t wait to see more photos, specifically the chalk wall artwork!

• 10. K  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 9:42 am

Oh boy, cannot wait to see more!! Seems like one helluva rad space to go to every day. ;)

• 11. stef  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 10:50 am

Source for the desk? It’s awesome! The office looks like such a happy place to work.

• 12. Sarah  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 10:52 am

What a great office space! It’s so spacious and airy. Your desk area is beyond cool.

• 13. bri  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 11:15 am

hi stef! the desk is from cb2!

• 14. Shoko  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 12:13 pm

LOVE! What a great (and great-looking) group!

• 15. Colleen / Inspired to Share  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 12:30 pm

OMG that’s an amazing group of people. Can’t wait to see!

• 16. Danielle  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Where did you get that office chair it’s amazing!!

• 17. KS  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 2:12 pm

That chair is sick!

• 18. Pink Ronnie  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Can’t wait to see this!
    Ronnie xo

• 19. Burkha  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 5:22 pm

So…you designed this, right? It has “Bri” written all over it.

• 20. Anna Newell Jones  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 7:58 pm

loving that chair! can’t wait to see the post!

• 21. Becky!  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Makes me dream little bigger. For that I thank you.

• 22. katie  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 10:19 pm

oh i can’t wait to see all the photos! i love creative group settings like this. totally inspiring :)

• 23. Queen Mother  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Brian & Steve look like twins. Are they? Love the group shot!

• 24. Sab  |  April 3rd, 2012 at 11:41 pm

congrats on working with Max, he looks like a super hottie

• 25. Kettle Confections  |  April 4th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

That’s a beautiful office, love the inspiration board you have up!

• 26. Stephania  |  April 5th, 2012 at 10:03 am

Love this office! What a fantastic and constant source of creative energy! How inspirational!

• 27. Renee @ eatliveshop.com  |  April 8th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

That chair is AMAZING! I so need a new desk chair and tired of looking at the same ol’ typical chairs that are out there.

• 28. camillia  |  April 14th, 2012 at 7:32 am

hi bri,
    where is your office chair from? it’s perfect!
    thank you!

• 29. Red  |  April 26th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Where does one find Max?…..Or Brian or Jonathan for that matter?!

• 30. ADVICE / 29 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  August 15th, 2012 at 6:01 am

[...] sharkpig) and we decided it would be fun for all of us to work together in one space. we rented this – we each pay about $250 a month – and that cost is most definitely worth every penny. [...]

• 31. Jennifer M.  |  August 21st, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Cool! That’s a good idea to rent office space together. That way you get out of the house and interacting w/ other creatives, but you’re still working for yourself. Love it!

• 32. ADVICE / 30 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  August 22nd, 2012 at 9:57 am

[...] me to photograph my “work space” and i want to just send them a photo of my couch. yes, i have this space that i work from 2-3 days a week, but recently i have been waking up and go straight to the couch [...]

• 33. ADVICE / 30 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  August 22nd, 2012 at 11:39 am

[...] ask me to photograph my “work space” and i want to just send them a photo of my couch. yes, i have this space that i work from 2-3 days a week, but recently i have been waking up and go straight to the couch [...]

• 34. ADVICE / 30 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  August 22nd, 2012 at 1:55 pm

• 35. ADVICE / 58 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  August 1st, 2013 at 9:56 am

[...] ANSWER: i have worked at a 9-5 job in a cubicle, at home all by myself, and in a shared creative space with a bunch of freelancers. there was a time when i was at home everyday working…in [...]

• 36. chairs  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 12:07 pm

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is truly
    good and the viewers are really sharing pleasant thoughts.

FUN PILLOWS…