04.26.12

NOTE TO SELF

i have been really looking for ways to include more editorial elements into designlovefest. something i have been recently working on is producing more style shoots (next one comes out tuesday!) i can’t get over the layered textures of this Freja Beha Erichsen shoot. the fur, the mesh, the billowing sheer fabric…note to self: more textures!

• 1. Audrey - This Little Street  |  April 26th, 2012 at 8:22 am

You might really like this editorial shoot by Caitlyn Bellah – with gorgeous headpieces by Jannie Baltzer. http://www.wantthatwedding.co.uk/2012/01/09/a-vision-of-romance-and-decadence-an-inspirational-shoot/

• 2. Daphne van Drenth  |  April 26th, 2012 at 9:14 am

These photos are great.
    What is the name of the lettertype? I like that one. :)

• 3. adele  |  April 26th, 2012 at 9:19 am

Amazing texturing!
    Happy Thursday Hun xoxo

• 4. Sarah  |  April 26th, 2012 at 12:42 pm

So beautiful! It takes a keen eye and a certain level of confidence to pull of this amazing look!

• 5. Jess LC  |  April 26th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Love this! Also, adore your iPad cover, lady!! ; )

• 6. Violet Boutique  |  April 26th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Wonderful! I love your style posts! xo

• 7. Ruth @ My Love Wedding Ring  |  April 26th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Love the textures!!

• 8. elizabeth antonia  |  April 26th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

this season’s louis vuitton is slowly killing me.

• 9. Cyn | decyng  |  April 26th, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Love the pictures! especially the first one.

• 10. Maria @ All Things Luxurious  |  April 26th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :-)

• 11. HipSwap  |  April 26th, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Wow, these are some amazing shots.

• 12. Pink Ronnie  |  April 26th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

That skirt!!!! I want to touch it… (in a non-creepy way)
    Looking forward to more of your style posts, you classy lady.
    Ronnie xo

• 13. Sara/Matchbox Kitchen  |  April 26th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Wow, that collar! I’ve got to work more texture into my wardrobe.

• 14. Anonymous  |  April 27th, 2012 at 2:50 am

I love texture in Fabric. It adds so much dimension to a look. Check it out: http://www.thevintagelibrary.blogspot.com

FUN PILLOWS…