04.24.12

LUCKY FABB!

yowza! the lucky magazine fabb west blogger conference is right around the corner and I have been prepping my little speech for it! the lineup this year looks awesome! (excited to see the janie bryant, the costume designer for madmen, kelly wearstler and hang with friends like geri hirsch!)

i’m going to be speaking on a panel about staying true to your voice. and i will also be doing mini sessions on turning your blog into a brand and how to make your blog stand out! i put together a little presentation for it with visuals…for instance, even branding your iPad wallpaper for meetings!

will i see you there? come say hi, okay? (i am sure i will have the speaking jitters!)

• 1. Dennise  |  April 24th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

best of luck Bri! I’m sure you’ll blow them away with your knowledge and expertise! xo

• 2. trina  |  April 24th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

love this….once i get some new skillz at Blogshop in Chicago, I’m totally making an iPad wallpaper! Good luck. You will do great.. you rocked it at ALT!

xo . trina

ps – can you share what iPad case you have + if you love?

• 3. Teri  |  April 24th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

how does one get tickets? i couldn’t find any info on their site.

• 4. bethany  |  April 24th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Can I just tell you, Bri, that even though my blog is about writing and not design, you have been super influential on how I blog. You’re always so genuine and so professional, and it inspires me to approach my blog in the same way. I wish I could hear you speak at that conference! Will you be sharing a little snippet or wrap-up of your blog-as-a-brand talks on here after it’s done? I’m so curious to learn more about it!

• 5. Kelly  |  April 24th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

ahh! best of luck! surely you’ll be great. question re: your iPad case… i’m still searching for the perfect one. i love that yours zips closed and has slots for cards and such. do you love it?

• 6. s  |  April 24th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

I hope you share some of your tips with your readers here too! Good luck.

• 7. HANNAHLUXDAVIS  |  April 24th, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I couldn’t find info on their site either on when and where it is and how to go! I wannaaaa :) Congrats, Bri!

• 8. Leigh  |  April 24th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Bri! That is amazing! I found your blog about two weeks ago and love it! I’m addicted. I check it multiple times a day! I would love to hear your speech… Will it be on video by any chance? I sure wish I could be there!!

• 9. Sarah  |  April 24th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

So excited for you! Best of luck! You’ll be so charming!

• 10. dee  |  April 24th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

bri! i am loving that ipad case…you always have super tips. ps. where did you get that zip case from? it’s niccccce.

• 11. Kailani Andrade  |  April 24th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I seriously am so excited … when I got the email that you were doing a breakout session I literally let out a little “yessss” right in the middle of class !! Can’t wait to meet you !!! I have been dying to go to blogshop since last July when you were in Berk!!!!

• 12. Laci Jordan  |  April 24th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Hello! I love your blog, I constantly come here for inspiration. I’m in the process of revamping my blog and “How to turn your blog into a brand” is something that I would LOVE to know more about. Would you be willing to place your presentation on here?

fashionably,

Laci

• 13. Christen  |  April 24th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Oh man. I’d LOVE to hear your talking points on how to make your blog stand out and branding a blog. You should do a recap here!

• 14. Berty Morales  |  April 24th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

How exciting and congratulations :)

• 15. Ariel Gordon  |  April 24th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Looking forward to seeing you there Bri!!

• 16. catherine  |  April 24th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Awesome + wonderful. You’ll knock ‘em dead.

• 17. Michelle  |  April 24th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

hi! Super cool, congrats! Great idea on the ipad background. I just bought an ipad and I’m wondering if you have any tips for using it in meetings? I’m normally a pen and paper kind of gal, but would love to include the ipad too! Any app recommendations? Thanks!

• 18. Alison Matheny  |  April 24th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

SO EXCITED FOR BRI, y’all. This year’s first-ever FABB WEST is going to be so wowza. Tickets are closed, but you’ll be able to watch the live stream on luckymag.com/fabb starting at 8:30AM PST this Monday, April 30. Check back after the conference for recaps, videos, etc etc etc. And follow @LuckyMagazine #LuckyFABB for the deets.

Having my boo on stage is the biggest treat of all. XO!

• 19. Alexis  |  April 24th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

This looks fabulous, I wish I could make it! Good luck on your work there :).

• 20. erin  |  April 24th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

So awesome! Your bio rocks, by the way :)

• 21. Kelsi (@Stylesmith)  |  April 24th, 2012 at 9:42 pm

I’ll be there – really looking forward to meeting you!

x

• 22. victoria  |  April 24th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

kick ass, my friend.

• 23. jenn~the stylish housewife  |  April 24th, 2012 at 10:20 pm

hey girl! i will be there! signed up for your breakout session! SO looking forward to it.

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

• 24. look see  |  April 24th, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll wow the crowd! :)

• 25. Danie at Pasadya  |  April 25th, 2012 at 7:04 am

Yay, congrats!! You’ll be absolutely amazing, I’m sure. Really love your folder full of branding…especially that iPad wallpaper!

• 26. Maureen  |  April 25th, 2012 at 8:11 am

Congratulations and Good Luck! Your blog is a daily inspiration.

• 27. yvonne  |  April 25th, 2012 at 9:46 am

How exciting! How does one get tickets to see you speak girl? I am in Venice, it’s so close!

• 28. Katie  |  April 25th, 2012 at 10:05 am

Yes, how much are tickets and how can we get them?

• 29. Aye  |  April 25th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I loveeeeee your iPad case! Where is it from?

Aye from buenos aires, Argentina

amyfleamarket.wordpress.com

• 30. Nathalie Sousa  |  April 25th, 2012 at 8:08 pm

When and where? Ii couldn’t find anywhere:( I would love to go!! xx

• 31. Hilary  |  April 29th, 2012 at 10:27 am

man bri, you really think of EVERYTHING!

• 32. ARRRRRIBA! | D E S I G N &hellip  |  May 3rd, 2012 at 6:01 am

[…] between teaching 3 blogshops, an issue of rue, finishing the FIDM magazine, and speaking at lucky fabb….I. AM. BEAT. but luckily my relaxation dreams come true today and i am off to mexico for a […]

• 33. wczasy egipt  |  May 16th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

• 34. Brittany Stiles  |  July 19th, 2012 at 10:23 am

This is one of the most helpful posts I have ever read. Thank you so so much!

• 35. Brittany  |  July 22nd, 2012 at 5:58 pm

It’s a Jess LC case! [=
    They’re fabulous!<3

• 36. Avery Cox  |  January 2nd, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Hey Bri! I have tried so hard to find a case like the one pictured in the post… where in the world did you find it?? Love your work, as always…

Avery

• 37. Sushi  |  July 18th, 2014 at 10:48 pm

I found the ipad case mentioned here http://madebygirl.blogspot.ca/2011/09/ipad-case-giveaway.html

Cheers!