04.15.12

ADD TO YOUR LIST

i have had a very laid back weekend. a lot of wandering around, eating and movie watching. if you are lounging around today, spend some time checking out a few of my favorite blogs…

1. ledansla
2. brass and butter
3. anne louise likes
4. wit + delight
5. noir facade
6. cubicle refugee

do you read any of those? what are some of your favorite blogs? happy sunday! -bri

oooo – a few new potential faves – Thanks for sharing!

jeni says:

wit + delight had been on my list, but i’m happy to discover some new blogs! my reader can use some new reads!

mari says:

cubicle refugee is incredible!

Anni says:

Ooh, I love finding new blogs! Thanks for posting this!

You’ve made my night. I’ve been thinking that my blog list needed some fresh, new additions. I’ve loved wit + delight, but new, beautiful blogs are always welcome.

Kat says:

I love Katies Pencil Box (http://www.katiespencilbox.com/) It’s adorable.

rachel! says:

yay for anne louise love!

myseastory says:

thanks for your blog likings, always in the lookout for new inspiration! xx j

Abigail says:

Love these! My new favorite read is http://www.griottes.fr/ – I haven’t even used google translate on it yet because the images alone are so captivating! 🙂

Prue says:

Brilliant – thanks for the intro to some new blogs! My favourite is http://www.studiohomeonline.com. Always packed with delicious downunder design. xxp

kelly ann says:

I’m a big wit + delight fan. She curates the coolest things!

Rachel says:

Fun! I love posts like these.

I haven’t checked all of these out – thanks for the intro! I agree with Kat, Katie’s Pencil Box is such a beautiful blog! Inspiring photography. My must-reads also include Poppytalk, Pinecone Camp, PuglyPixel & Blogmilk. So much goodness out there! 🙂

Shannon says:

I’ve been reading Le Dansla for awhile now. Her photography is beautiful and her son is around the same age as mine! Makes me feel like we have alot in common. 😉

Love hearing about new blogs! Here’s mine, if anyone is interested:

Shannon

Ashlie says:

I love finding new favorites – thanks for sharing!

Jennifer says:

The Skinny Confidential for fitness/health and I love La Dansia- super talented.

anne louise says:

hi bri!

thanks for the shout out today; my views have gone through the roof!

just L O V E your blog, and have for a while: it’s so bright and cheery and ace.

and i wish, wish, wish you’d come to melbourne for one of your blogshop weekends: my photoshop knowledge ended when CS3 came out…in need of help, that’s for sure!

thanks again, and i’m also looking forward to clicking over to some of those links above (though big props to wit + delight!)

x anne louise

Rachael B says:

I <3 joy the baker. She's such a kindred spirit of mine. Trop Rouge is pretty neat, and i'm a sucker for any DIY blog.

Allywan says:

I love Frolic, Bright Bazaar, Fly, A Beautiful Mess, and Pugly Pixel. They definitely add some joy to my workday.

Allywan says:

Oh and the food blog Roost. it’s Ah-mazing!

i’ve been into Oh Pioneer! lately. He’s got a good eye for curating outdoorsy stuff. Kind of guy-ish, but really great finds.

Kateri says:

I do! I receive blog post from Anne louise likes everyday in my mailbox and I do look at wonderful/delightful photos from Le dans La everyweek… love them!

Becky says:

These blogs are great, thanks for sharing! I also love DELUXE deluxefurnishings.blogspot.com and Poppy Haus poppyhaus.com .