03.05.12

UP UP AND AWAY!

imagine my excitement when we booked this beautiful space for london blogshop

well guys, i am off for a few days, but my awesome contributors will be here holding down the fort. i’m sure i will stop in to share fun london/paris trip happenings.

you can follow the adventures here and here! AND make sure to check in tomorrow so i can show you the max shoot from this day!

ps. there are just ONE seat left in our second san francisco class. and a handful in our LA class for photographers here.

have an amazing week everyone! -bri

Elisse says:

That place is a dream. I want to live there!

Clara says:

Looks amazing, Bri! I’d attend Blogshop all over again! Thanks for all your hard work in NYC. I reread the entire booklet last night and can’t wait to start practicing the techniques everyday and using them for my blog. Blogshoppers retrear in Palm Springs, pretty please? xoxo

welcome to London! i hope the sun shines to light up that gorgeous white space!

Tish Tosh says:

Now would be a good time to be your personal assistant who has to travel with you at all times.

Yasmin says:

How exciting! Have a blast and take lots of pictures! I know you will! ^-^

Nooooo. I’ll be in London in 3 weeks. Bad timing =(

adele says:

Wow! This place looks amazing!
    So disappointed I can’t afford your course, otherwise I would have loved to come along to the London session.
    Happy Monday xoxo

Sarah says:

Ooo have an amazing time in London! Be sure to be absolutely British!

Anni says:

Oh, that is gorgeous!
    I’m so disappointed I can’t take your course for photographers. Any plans to take that to Chicago, or is it just regular Blogshop that comes here?

Danie says:

So much white! I just love it!!

ayodeji olagoke says:

I wish I was the one having that place use. I’m dreaming it already coz I love spacious place a whole lot.

emily says:

that’s a gorgeous space, and it’s located in one of the BEST london neighborhoods: shoreditch!!

while you’re there, you MUST go to spitalfields market (located on brushfield street, pretty close to the shoreditch high street station) for amazing food, new & vintage clothing, jewelry, and everything under the sun. there is also the Sunday Up Market (only open sundays, and located right next to spitalfields markets at hanbury & brick lane).

there are also tons of really fun clubs/bars in the shoreditch area too! (i interned in london this summer if your’e wondering where i learned all of this trusty info…) i’m so jealous and wish i could attend blogshop!

– emily

Robertson says:

What a beautiful space! I just want to color all over the walls! lol

Ronnie says:

Perfectly dreamy. Have the best time!
    Ronnie xo

Megan Wells says:

WOW. Please have a giveaway for a spot again! It’s the only way I’ll ever be able to afford it, lol. That is amazing! =)

Latrina says:

Love it! Can not wait to see what you girls do with the place. 🙂

Have a marvelous time! I know you will!!
    Can’t wait to keep up through instagram 😉

Oh that space. Tremendous light. Have an awesome time in London, say hello to the Queen and London Bridge for me and stuff.

Have a great time! London rocks.

Ronnie says:

Also, I am dying to see those pics!!!
    Ronnie xo

Juliette says:

How exciting that you’ll be in London! I will look out for you skipping through Shoreditch. I can recommend a lovely cafe that’s near the Curtain Rd studio you’ll be at… It’s called Leila’s, on Calvert Avenue. Really good & but a stone’s throw away. Have an amazing time!

Sara says:

It seems a perfect space for blogshop – very convertible and left open for creativity! I’m dying to go to London myself, definitely on my bucket list.

Katie says: