03.01.12

PACKING FOR PARIS

my best friend and i are going to take the train from london to paris next week for 2 days of eating, shopping and fun. i couldn’t be more excited for this little getaway.

shop here: bonjour poster / heart umbrella / leather passport case / instax camera / flats / sweater / bracelet / red tights / scalloped shorts

Kate says:

I can’t wait to see your pictures from Paris! I’m spending the month of July there and cannot wait! What fun!

Kate

Ronnie says:

Bri, I can totally picture you wearing a dress like that one! That heart-shaped umbrella is awesome and I can’t wait till I buy myself an Instax one day! Have the best time.
    Ronnie xo

Sarah says:

Great shorts! Have fun being Parisian for a few days! Bon Voyage!

Elisse says:

Well, thats the cutest little outfit ever. Have fun in Paris!

Louise says:

Love that polka dot skirt!! Want, want want! x x

Mommy Dearest says:

I think those alphabet tights I got you would be PERFECT in Paris! : )

Cindy says:

That camera is so cute!! Have a nice trip!! :)

Have a wonderful trip! Can’t wait to see your snapshots from that cute little camera! xoxo

Lucie says:

Oh I’l be there at the same time. I love Paris much more now that I’m not living there anymore. Have fun !

We were planning to go to Paris this week but it sadly didn’t work out so I am unbelievably jealous!

Rachael B says:

I’d say I’m jealous you are going to London and Paris… but I get to go this year too! London in June and Paris the week after my birthday in August! (My first time traveling abroad too at 25!) I can’t wait. Takes lots of pictures and bring back any suggestions for great eateries and shops! Have fun Bri!!!!

sophie says:

I studied abroad in Paris and to say it was the best 3 months of my life would be an understatement. The other day I was at Starbucks and overheard an American student practicing his French with a Frenchman and just hearing the language pulled at my heart strings. Savor every moment and don’t sleep if you don’t have to! It is the most unbelievable city in the world. And to go with your best friend?! What fun!

xanthe says:

magnifique! x.

Jennifer B says:

I’m taking that exact trip next month! We’ll be in Paris for 3 days/2 nights. Be sure to post tons of photos and tips!! Have a blast.

dana says:

i have that same leather passport cover and i love it! it is one of my favorite gifts to give people when they first get their passport~it’s always nice to keep it looking neat & fun to accessorize with!

becka laaa says:

I’m jealous. My husband and I want to get back to Paris so badly (we went there before eloping in 2010)

That sounds amazing! I am dying to go to Paris some day.

Lorena says:

lucky you!!
    have fun in paris.
    Bon voyage!

Nina Nagy says:

I’ve been reading your blog for quite a while now, it is very inspiring. I hope you have fun in Paris. I leaved there for 5 years. Now i’m in the south of France. For a good – amazing – salad, make sure you go to “Le relais Gascon” in the rue des Abbesses in Montmartre! x x

Nina Nagy says:

*I lived there, not “leaved”… oops

Oh that umbrella! I’m totally jealous of your trip – I’ve done that twice and can’t wait to do a third trip!

Lauren says:

Why oh why do i live in Kansas!? Have a fabulous trip!

Omg, love this! I’m moving to London in a few months!! I plan on taking many, many trips over to Paris :)

Annie H. says:

Bon voyage! Thanks for the tip on the tights—that is a great deal and I need to stock up.

Trix says:

That is the cutest umbrella I have ever seen. Have fun in Paris!

Cari says:

Packing, like packing heat!? :) Hope you have a wonderful time in London and Paris!