03.01.12

PACKING FOR PARIS

my best friend and i are going to take the train from london to paris next week for 2 days of eating, shopping and fun. i couldn’t be more excited for this little getaway.

shop here: bonjour poster / heart umbrella / leather passport case / instax camera / flats / sweater / bracelet / red tights / scalloped shorts

• 1. Kate  |  March 1st, 2012 at 4:41 pm

I can’t wait to see your pictures from Paris! I’m spending the month of July there and cannot wait! What fun!

Kate

• 2. Ronnie  |  March 1st, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Bri, I can totally picture you wearing a dress like that one! That heart-shaped umbrella is awesome and I can’t wait till I buy myself an Instax one day! Have the best time.
    Ronnie xo

• 3. Sarah  |  March 1st, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Great shorts! Have fun being Parisian for a few days! Bon Voyage!

• 4. Elisse  |  March 1st, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Well, thats the cutest little outfit ever. Have fun in Paris!

• 5. Louise  |  March 1st, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Love that polka dot skirt!! Want, want want! x x

• 6. Mommy Dearest  |  March 1st, 2012 at 5:54 pm

I think those alphabet tights I got you would be PERFECT in Paris! : )

• 7. Cindy  |  March 1st, 2012 at 6:12 pm

That camera is so cute!! Have a nice trip!! :)

• 8. Victoria@VictoryPaper  |  March 1st, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Have a wonderful trip! Can’t wait to see your snapshots from that cute little camera! xoxo

• 9. Lucie  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 1:13 am

Oh I’l be there at the same time. I love Paris much more now that I’m not living there anymore. Have fun !

• 10. Lottie Really Loves  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 5:58 am

We were planning to go to Paris this week but it sadly didn’t work out so I am unbelievably jealous!

• 11. Grown-up Shoes :: Blog, V&hellip  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 6:12 am

[...] Bri’s packing list for Paris [...]

• 12. Rachael B  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 7:36 am

I’d say I’m jealous you are going to London and Paris… but I get to go this year too! London in June and Paris the week after my birthday in August! (My first time traveling abroad too at 25!) I can’t wait. Takes lots of pictures and bring back any suggestions for great eateries and shops! Have fun Bri!!!!

• 13. sophie  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 8:05 am

I studied abroad in Paris and to say it was the best 3 months of my life would be an understatement. The other day I was at Starbucks and overheard an American student practicing his French with a Frenchman and just hearing the language pulled at my heart strings. Savor every moment and don’t sleep if you don’t have to! It is the most unbelievable city in the world. And to go with your best friend?! What fun!

• 14. xanthe  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 8:05 am

magnifique! x.

• 15. Jennifer B  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 8:45 am

I’m taking that exact trip next month! We’ll be in Paris for 3 days/2 nights. Be sure to post tons of photos and tips!! Have a blast.

• 16. dana  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 10:11 am

i have that same leather passport cover and i love it! it is one of my favorite gifts to give people when they first get their passport~it’s always nice to keep it looking neat & fun to accessorize with!

• 17. becka laaa  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 10:28 am

I’m jealous. My husband and I want to get back to Paris so badly (we went there before eloping in 2010)

• 18. Leah @ Freutcake  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 10:28 am

That sounds amazing! I am dying to go to Paris some day.

• 19. Lorena  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 2:24 pm

lucky you!!
    have fun in paris.
    Bon voyage!

• 20. Nina Nagy  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I’ve been reading your blog for quite a while now, it is very inspiring. I hope you have fun in Paris. I leaved there for 5 years. Now i’m in the south of France. For a good – amazing – salad, make sure you go to “Le relais Gascon” in the rue des Abbesses in Montmartre! x x

• 21. Nina Nagy  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 3:38 pm

*I lived there, not “leaved”… oops

• 22. eat my shorts  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Oh that umbrella! I’m totally jealous of your trip – I’ve done that twice and can’t wait to do a third trip!

• 23. Lauren  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Why oh why do i live in Kansas!? Have a fabulous trip!

• 24. Supal {chevrons and éclairs}  |  March 3rd, 2012 at 9:00 am

Omg, love this! I’m moving to London in a few months!! I plan on taking many, many trips over to Paris :)

• 25. Annie H.  |  March 3rd, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Bon voyage! Thanks for the tip on the tights—that is a great deal and I need to stock up.

• 26. Inspiration « The P&hellip  |  March 6th, 2012 at 8:00 am

[...] // 9 Een artikel over instaprint! (voor alle instagram fans onder ons!) // 10 Love this bracelet (via) Like this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

• 27. Trix  |  March 6th, 2012 at 9:04 am

That is the cutest umbrella I have ever seen. Have fun in Paris!

• 28. Cari  |  March 6th, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Packing, like packing heat!? :) Hope you have a wonderful time in London and Paris!

FUN PILLOWS…