03.08.12

A STORE I FELL IN LOVE WITH

we walked around paris today with jordan from oh happy day! she was wonderful and showed us around some of her favorite places. one of the stores we stopped in along the way was des petits hauts. they had the most beautiful assortment of clothes. pink floors. quirky patterns. it was a store i definitely wish we had in LA.

photos via designlovefest and des petites hauts

• 1. Kendra  |  March 8th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Ohh, looks like a lovely place!! Paris must be amazing right now! Glad to hear you are having a good time :)

PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.

• 2. Aimee  |  March 8th, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Oh how pretty! I love the glitter stars.

• 3. Becca  |  March 8th, 2012 at 5:20 pm

OMG! Gorgeous shots– that floral print on the bottom is driving me insane!! PIN.

• 4. sally  |  March 8th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Parisian chic! Are the ladies and gents sporting softer & brighter colors right now?

• 5. Lottie Really Loves  |  March 9th, 2012 at 3:47 am

That rain drop t-shirt so cute! And the stars they make me wnat to rush to this shop immediately! :)

• 6. Maddie Flanigan  |  March 9th, 2012 at 5:11 am

they’re store looks amazing! I love all their bright and pretty colors!

• 7. Ginny  |  March 9th, 2012 at 7:20 am

Oh how I miss Paris! Such pretty shots…I love this!

• 8. Kelly  |  March 9th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Looks lovely. I’m jealous!

• 9. Sarah  |  March 9th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Beautiful! I love all the pinks and stars and florals! So tasteful and girly!

• 10. ines  |  March 10th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Love it!

• 11. eat my shorts  |  March 10th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

So very pretty! :)

• 12. Emma  |  March 11th, 2012 at 1:00 am

I wish I could walk around Paris today…… super cute shop!

• 13. Sara Neely  |  March 12th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Beautiful images! I really want that t-shirt with the neon raindrops! I also want to move to Paris… haha

• 14. OUR TRIP TO PARIS | D E S&hellip  |  August 1st, 2013 at 9:43 am

[...] to go to this street rue montorgueil (where my friend jordan took us when i visited with jen last year!) to pick up some flowers for the apartment, cheese & cornichons, and of course a baguette for [...]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg