02.13.12

THESE SURE ARE SPECIAL

after being pretty disappointed with the comfort of my new filson laptop bag (even though it’s real good lookin!) i’ve been on the hunt for a new bag. one that’s functional and super stylish. why can’t laptops just be like 5 pounds lighter? i’m tired of carrying that thing around!

these leather bags from ally capellino took my breath away. those colors!

Oh, the pink one! Too fabulous. Too awesome. Surely it doesn’t really exist?

adele says:

I love them both…you should get them both!!!
    Happy Valentines Day hun xoxo

Abby says:

Wow! The coral one is amazing!

I am in love with these bags and have been lusting over them for quite a while–I just can’t quite justify one yet but hopefully i will be able to soon 🙂

jaclyn says:

Brahmin just came out with a few styles that are specifically designed for bloggers….as in they recruited a few bloggers to help with the design!

Check them out, they are beauties and the company is right in my home state!

Rachael B says:

I love the coral one. I’m usually like “EEP! CORAL?!” but this is just fantastic. Or maybe it’s because my brain is desperately seeking any hint of color lately. I can’t wait for winter to end.

Kate says:

Those are gorgeous. Invest! 🙂

Kate

Jess says:

That coral bag is just beautiful! What aren’t you liking about your Filson bag? (Just curious. My boyfriend has the briefcase computer bag, which he’s had for about three years, though he rarely stores his laptop in there.)

dee says:

wow those are really lovely. thanks for sharing.

Marie says:

Super cute! I love those colors! 🙂

katrina says:

me too! i want both!
    happy love day x kat

alicia says:

sooo pretttttty <3 wish it was an actual computer bag. i'm currently looking for one, please do share if you find an awesome one!

Margret says:

The peach bag reminds me of my vintage Dooney and Bourke! So awesome.

Natalie says:

Oh my gosh I love these. Now coveting the Harlow clutch on Ally Capellino’s site!

lexi says:

Love these!
    ♡ Lexi

bikini says:

If you don’t want others from copying files to the cloud though you’ll have to use a second, Bluetooth controller in the beginning and the end of last year.
    I later repeated the test and charged a different iPhone
    4 S. As an added bonus, it can project an image up to 60 HD movies,
    750 video games, thousands of photos and music files, increasing the need for extra audio cables.