02.14.12

STYLE 39 / VALENTINE!

photos by angela + ithyle

i like to think of valentine’s day as not just a day for couples, but a day to just make the special people in your life feel loved. i’m a big fan of personal notes. hiding folded pieces of paper under his pillow. leaving a card taped to the fridge for your roommate to find. wrapping up his favorite candy bar…

when you see a huge sequined red heart on the side of the street, you pull over. you just have to hug it.

wishing you a day full of love! and don’t forget to send out my kate spade valentines!
xx bri

• 1. rachael  |  February 14th, 2012 at 6:38 am

glittery heart! too cool, man

• 2. miss kelly  |  February 14th, 2012 at 7:00 am

JUST DIED!!! A SEQUIN HEART ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD???? THAT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER! HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!

• 3. Sydney  |  February 14th, 2012 at 7:22 am

That is awesome, and I love the shoes!

Happy V-Day!
    ~Syd

• 4. Rachael B  |  February 14th, 2012 at 7:26 am

I’m wildly in love with the last photo. Must. Look. Away!

• 5. lisa  |  February 14th, 2012 at 7:45 am

i am dying to know where this sequined heart is! happy valentine’s day!
    in dramatic fashion

• 6. Melanie  |  February 14th, 2012 at 7:47 am

So Cute!

• 7. Daniela H  |  February 14th, 2012 at 8:30 am

LOL I know where that heart is! In front of the Pleasure Chest on Santa Monica Blvd!!! I saw it the other day and my mom kept joking about going in! LOL

• 8. Maggie  |  February 14th, 2012 at 8:48 am

Wow, you look great – I am obsessed with those shoes! What a fantastic post!

• 9. The New Diplomats Wife  |  February 14th, 2012 at 8:51 am

love love love that mirrored heart!

• 10. Megan  |  February 14th, 2012 at 9:46 am

Can you please stop being PERFECT! ;)

• 11. DRYDEN // Graphic Design // Savannah, GA  |  February 14th, 2012 at 9:58 am

how fab… love it. thanks for a great post as always!

• 12. Hello Friday  |  February 14th, 2012 at 10:15 am

That heart is major!! Happy Valentine’s day! xoxo

• 13. Desiree  |  February 14th, 2012 at 10:18 am

I love love love these kate spade valentines, so awesome! happy valentine’s day bri!

wwww.bundtsofsteel.blogspot.com

• 14. dee  |  February 14th, 2012 at 10:34 am

purfection! happy v-day =)

• 15. Mel  |  February 14th, 2012 at 10:38 am

Loved this post!

• 16. Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself  |  February 14th, 2012 at 11:18 am

adorable.

Happy Valentines Day!

• 17. Rebecca - A Daily Something  |  February 14th, 2012 at 11:33 am

Ok wow, where on earth did you find this giant heart?! It’s incredible. Great thoughts on making the special people in your life feel loved on this special day!

• 18. Sarah  |  February 14th, 2012 at 11:50 am

So cute! I love, love, love your shoes.

• 19. Victoria@VictoryPaper  |  February 14th, 2012 at 12:53 pm

aw love your kate spade valentine what a treat! i echo your sentiment that v-day isn’t just for couples, i left my in-laws some candy treats this morning cuz i love them <3

• 20. Carolina  |  February 14th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

i love those shoes!
    pretty as always…happy valentine’s

• 21. Becky  |  February 14th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

those shoes are the bomb.com

• 22. Pink Ronnie  |  February 14th, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Awesome photos – hope you have a fantastic love day too!
    Seriously loving all your blog posts. You are a great source of inspiration!
    Ronnie xo

• 23. Danette  |  February 14th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day!

My oldest yelled out in the car yesterday/day before/can’t remember, “mommy there is a cute girl having a photoshoot in front of that big sparkle heart billboard”….of course, I just said, “uh-huh”, in that distracted mom way and kept on driving. On the way back she said, “see, that sparkle heart” and I thought, ooooooo, thaaaat sparkle heart! LOL!

Wish I would have paid attention, I would have stopped and introduced myself to your cute girl photoshooting self.

• 24. Kim  |  February 14th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

this is probably my favorite style post, EVER! Maybe because I live right down the street from this sex shop, haha! xo

• 25. delbarr  |  February 14th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

oh this made me smile! hope you have a lovely valentines day!!

• 26. Victoria | Haute  |  February 15th, 2012 at 9:42 am

These photos are so fun!!!

• 27. Stephany Jones  |  February 15th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

This heart is absolutely amazing! Where, where is it!?!?!? And the outfit fits so well with the background!

• 28. Jessica  |  February 16th, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Such fun platforms, the colors are a perfect pair!

• 29. Talia  |  March 1st, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH THOSE SHOES …. <3

• 30. FAVORITE FRIDAY: HEARTS |&hellip  |  March 11th, 2012 at 7:15 pm

[...] // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten Share this:Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was [...]

FUN PILLOWS…