NOT SO GLOOMY AFTERALL!
you guys weren’t lyin about seattle having a starbucks on every corner, were ya? and i thought it was funny that i always hear friends complain about the gloom there, and when we went the sun was shining bright the whole time! the seattle blogshop was great (our biggest class yet!). we taught at this really cool artist space called fred wildlife refuge. (check out this huge open room!)
scout rentals made our space all good looking with her awesome furniture & decor (like these pillows i loved!) and look at that beautiful teal + gold laura burkhart abstract painting that we raffled off. i would definitely put that in my loft.
we included a lot of wonderful artists that i’m excited to share with you all. it’s still really fun for me to hand pick the items that students get in each city.
3. Field Guide Design – those colorful DIY paper ornaments! i hung mine in my office at home!
4. Balue/Co – i was really drawn to this jewelry when i spotted it on etsy! i like the simple silk cord!
5. Our Paper Shop – my dear friend emma just started a card line. it’s hard to pick a favorite!
6. ravenna girls – neon rope bracelets!
7. Lime Green – organic soap trio
to see a cool behind the scenes video that Stephan Gray put together, head right on over here!
it was great meeting new friends and exploring a new city for me. thank you all for your creative energy! and as always, thanks to our friends at Adobe Photoshop for your generous gifts!
onward bloggers! (oh, and we have ONE more class that just opened up!)