02.12.12

KATE SPADE VALENTINES

i was all giddy when TWO of the valentines i designed were chosen to go up on kate spade! I worked on this colorful doily magic one below with my partner in crime, jen.

and this “let’s make out” valentine you can see here right over here too! send em to your loves on tuesday! hubba hubba.

designed by designlovefest

Wow!!!!! Congrats, Bri! You and Jen are an unstoppable duo!

Sarah says:

So sweet! Congrats! You totally deserve it!

Mommy Dearest says:

Good GRIEF! What other tricks do you have up your sleeve???!!!

Ooo the Let’s Make Out one is my favorite! I loved it before realizing it was your design. Bravo! And Happy Valentine’s Day!

Anna K. says:

Omg – congrats!
    You are so cool!

They’re both a bit cute! Happy Valentine’s 🙂

The act of helping you when you cannot afford Christmas presents
    can be an immeasurable gift to the giver, as well. Giving her money or a gift certificate,
    not only provides her with new apparel, but it also gives
    her the added enjoyment of having the means to go shopping.
    Help them to customize each box by adding
    small candy treats in them.

SEO says:

Hello there! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Looking at this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept talking about this.
    I am going to forward this article to him.
    Pretty sure he’ll have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

I include learn load of information sites and additionally completed many websites,your work is usually great.Caps off to your commitment . and additionally trustworthiness.Do retain all of us stated to at a later date also.

Peggy says:

It is the brst time to make sone plans for the
    future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and iif I
    could I want tto suggest you few interesting things or
    tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more tnings about it!

Here is my site: escorts in Dallas (Peggy)

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this
    grdeat article to improve my know-how.

my weblog :: escorts in Dallas