02.13.12

COLORFEST / 3

Just as these funky earrings caught my attention, I spotted that raspberry watch. I instantly fell in love with this color and I also realized that red and raspberry are a pretty cool match! Are you with me? -Stephanie

earrings / book / watch / key ring / shirt / perfume / pattern

see last week’s COLORFEST post right here!

• 1. Lara  |  February 13th, 2012 at 6:51 am

Yes indeed! Those earrings are immense x

• 2. SHiliconfETTI°  |  February 13th, 2012 at 7:20 am

Yes yes yes for the red and rasberry blend! This is so in the tone of Valentine’s! That’s it, I fell in love with those fantastic earrings°…

• 3. eva burns  |  February 13th, 2012 at 7:25 am

i am loving this new column! i already have a difficult time picking my ultimate favorite colors, but these posts make it even harder. thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

• 4. Abby  |  February 13th, 2012 at 8:20 am

Wow! Love these. The watch is to die for!

• 5. Anna Z  |  February 13th, 2012 at 8:32 am

I am IN LOVE with those earrings!

• 6. adele  |  February 13th, 2012 at 9:10 am

Love this colour xoxo

• 7. Kelly  |  February 13th, 2012 at 9:19 am

fantastic roundup. Really loving that watch!

• 8. Sarah  |  February 13th, 2012 at 11:09 am

What a rad color! It’s one of my favorites! Not as girly as bubble gum pink, but just feminine enough! That shirt is great! I also love any Marc Jacobs scent. My favorite it Daisy Eau So Fresh, but Lola! smells just as delicious!

• 9. {The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller  |  February 13th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Love that watch and the sheer shirt!Great collection.

• 10. Laura  |  February 13th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Earrings are so cool! I want. And let’s throw in the watch while we’re at it…

• 11. Nathalie  |  February 13th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Georgous watch! Inspiring colors… gives us a sense that spring is coming. Well done!

• 12. Ely  |  February 13th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Well, Hello there beautiful!! ;)
    I’m in love with this fresh raspberry color and the earrings are sooooooo pretty!! Wow again Stephy!

• 13. Midge  |  February 13th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Love the rasberry key ring! It gives me the taste to pimp my ride!!!

• 14. Bene  |  February 14th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

WOW ! This is my favorite color !! so fresh ! What a great column !

• 15. Stephany Jones  |  February 15th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

This is a stunning color and some beautiful accessories! Those earrings are so intriguing, I might just have to go look where you found them and buy myself a pair.

• 16. Hersey  |  February 16th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

LOVEEEE this color! Those earrings are the attention catcher!!JUST LOVE IT!!!!

• 17. Gabigab  |  February 16th, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Quote: If you can find me those earings, you’ll be my best friend forever!
    The color is so fresh, I love it! Just what we need in Feb! Can’t wait for the next one…

• 18. Anita  |  February 17th, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Absolutely Fabulous
    Ab Fab

• 19. Julie  |  February 18th, 2012 at 7:48 am

Again I am wowed !!
    That strawberry keychain is for me -looking forward to
    next week’s color.

• 20. Mona  |  February 25th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I very much like the key chain.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg