01.25.12

A GOAL OF MINE

a little branding inspiration for you today from bravo company. gotta love restaurant branding packages! it shows you that you should think of everything when branding your company. even the pencils & erasers. this is a goal of mine this year. to start thinking of new products I can brand for blogshop!

• 1. Brieanne  |  January 25th, 2012 at 4:36 pm

holy sweet baby jesus.

jaw on the floor.

• 2. Katie @ An Authentic Life  |  January 25th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I found you via Pinterest and love your site!

• 3. Ashlea  |  January 25th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I LOVE those coasters. The simplicity of this branding is beautiful.

• 4. Marta  |  January 25th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Amazing designs. And such a great goal for you Bri. Maybe Blogshop scarves? :)

• 5. Lottie Really Loves  |  January 26th, 2012 at 6:52 am

I love the coffee cups–which I know is a really random thing but I would love a porcelain version {i have seen them somewhere but can’t remember where} with something to do with my blog on

• 6. Jaclyn  |  January 26th, 2012 at 10:04 am

I love the simple colors and the big emphasis on font. Everything looks so clean.

• 7. Charity  |  January 26th, 2012 at 11:22 am

Yeah, after seeing all the beautiful business cards from alt, man. Pressure is on! Ps.. Maybe taking thrifted mugs “dipping” them then putting your logo on. That way people could have somehting unique but also with branding. Or Mousepads. What better way to remember blogshop than while your doing it. But I am sure you guys have already thought of everything!

• 8. A Houghton  |  January 26th, 2012 at 5:12 pm

My blood pressure goes through the roof when I see things like this and I get all fidgety and my feet start moving without my permission. Love.

• 9. houseofearnest  |  January 30th, 2012 at 8:34 am

I love how clean, classic, and neutral this package is… Love it!

• 10. 10 coisas que adorei na s&hellip  |  February 1st, 2012 at 6:01 pm

[...] A identidade visual do restaurante Five & Dime via @gegedevitto e Design Love Fest [...]

FUN PILLOWS…