12.05.11

MY LOFT TOUR

lamp by mod pieces, white clock and white tray by west elm

alright guys. i did it. i finished my loft. which feels like the best feeling on the planet, really. i was super lucky to have my friend bonnie tsang shoot the space. she has a wonderful eye for details. and let me tell you, there are a LOT of details up in here. oh, and my other sassy friend emily henderson stopped by to help style. also major lucky points there.

i can’t wait to share with you guys the full shabang tomorrow in our holiday issue of rue magazine! check it out, okay? there will be a pretty sweet video by son of shark pig comin your way too!

make sure to check out another sneak peek here on coco + kelley! a modern bed and breakfast…

Gaby says:

omg i love that little cluster of crap on your wall. it looks so pretty and designed. if i did that it would look like crap on a wall.

xxoo

Looks amazing! I love the layering of fabrics. You did a great job! From Brooklyn with love ~jen

Gena says:

AHH looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see the full spread. And where is that rug from? It’s awesome.

erin says:

Can’t wait to see more in the magazine!

Looks so great. Excited to see the full shoot tomorrow!

amy says:

bri, it looks amazing as I knew it would! can’t wait for the full tour in rue!

blythe says:

wow — incredible! what an amazing space and talk about a great feeling! cant wait to see the rest.

I’m so looking forward to Rue!!!!! I love that first image, and your wall of random things. So sweet…

OMG I’M DYING. Can’t wait to see the whole thing!!! How awesome for Bonnie & Emily to help out! xo

Tabitha says:

Ooh! I’m loving this sneak peek and can’t wait to see the rest! Especially enamored with that striped pillow!

I’m in love! The whole thing is beautiful!!

adele says:

Adore the eclectic little mix on your wall!!

sara says:

I knew it would be amazing, but I’m still blown away. That lamp! That clock! That red phone! All amazing.

kate says:

IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE! i can’t wait to see more! i especially love all the random little pieces of inspiration above your desk. so perfect.

Jamie says:

that is a crazy glam picture of you! so lovely and bardot-esque!

Your loft is gorgeous! Can’t wait for the full tour!

I love it Bri – as always great taste!
    The chevron rug is fantastic! and I love how everything is so homely and not staged…looks like a place one would love to be!

Andrea says:

So awesome!! I love it all (:

Julia says:

so freaking adorable. especially the wall above your desk. it’s funky and calming and inspirational at the same time.

i want to see more of that tree that snuck into the bottom photo 🙂

victoria says:

looks so gorgeous, bri! love that lamp!!

stunning! can’t wait to see more!

So fun! Can’t wait to see the rest.

Super fun and quirky. I wouldn’t expect anything less!

kate says:

Love it all! I can’t wait to see the rest – and learn the details of that rug and that modern man print!

gorgeous! excited to see the whole shebang!

grace says:

love it. looks like heaven 🙂

Marie says:

i want to be you when i grow up.

Lindsey says:

I just got that white clock on a fab sale! it looks so cute in your space to 🙂

bri says:

the striped rug is from Lawson Fenning! and the Modern Man print I made for my boyfriend as an anniversary present. It’s the lyrics to a song he really likes.

thank you guys for all your wonderful comments. they really mean so much to me!!!
    bri

yay! can’t wait to see more! and yay for bonnie and emily!

Monique says:

Ohmygosh, love your studio! I’m a huge fan of creative spaces and the inspiration they provide, so thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to check out the Rue feature! Also, that Bad Religion print is BADASS. Where can I get one?

Dennise says:

Gorgeous Bri! Simply gorgeous.

Lia Fagan says:

That lamp looks amazing in your space! So glad you’re the one who ended up with it! Can’t wait to see the spread in Rue tomorrow!

Anonymous says:

Love it all, and super pumped to see the whole spread soon. Love, Mumsy

NEAT Method says:

Ummmmm…. Your use of color is simply AMAZING!! We don’t know which we are more excited for… the new Rue Mag or the rest of the photos! Congrats, your hard work has totally paid off 🙂

As a fellow Cali girl, I love that you hung that huge flag on the wall!

Kate says:

Looks gorgeous, I am so jealous! And you look gorgeous as usual too 🙂

Kate

So gorgeous! I love all of the fun little details in your loft. So pretty!

rachael says:

i love that last shot. i’m starting to tack random things to my wall too, and i love how it looks so retro!

Tara says:

wow, bri. i cant wait to see the whole feature. i am so impressed with all your little details. plus, that california flag? too cool!

xx,
    tara

Your CA flag, my fav. Looking forward to seeing the whole spread tomorrow & thanks for the sneak-peak.

Happy holidays!

Shoko says:

Omigoodness, it’s going to be awesome! Can’t wait!

Anonymous says:

That turquoise lamp

bevy says:

that lamp is divine! can’t wait to see the rest of your space!

Karen V says:

genial, me encantan los contrastes, un gusto impecable!!!! 😉

Ericka says:

Sorry 44 was me! I wanted to say that tuquoise lamp is just TOO GOOD! I am loving the eclectic mix of colors from your apartment! I can’t wait to see it all tomorrow in Rue! Good work!

-Ericka

sara says:

oh my goodness, i absolutely love it! where are the striped pillow and the sparkly pillow from? i’m obsessed!

kate says:

Wondering – how did you affix the phone to your office wall?

Kate

jules says:

Bri my dear! THIS IS FREAKIN STUNNNINGGG! THAT WALL- wow! So refreshingly beautiful! I saved it in my inspiration file!

You and your work are a beauty! Love it always!
    Congrats on the finished loft!
    Hope to see you soon!
    xx

-sincerely,
    jules

Stacey says:

I love your loft. So freaking deliciously adorable!

auste says:

Three things:
    1. the new rue is fab.
    2. your place is a dream.
    3. what is that gorgeous lipstick you’re wearing?

Caitlin says:

Love all your decor!! So much color and vibrancy!

xo
    Caitlin

ivy says:

your place is so vibrant, beautiful, and light! love it. is the embroidered art in the gilt frame a vintage find?

Pingback: ban.do blog
    kayte says:

hey bri- your space is beautiful! where did you get your shag rug from? the big one in the living room?

Pingback: THE DAILY FANCY
    Pink Ronnie says:

Hi Bri,
    Love your loft – wondering where you got that heart pillow on the chair…?
    Ronnie xo

Stephanie says:

where in downtown la is this loft located?? i would love to live in a space like this in the next two years!

Elena says:

i love your loft bri!

Pingback: official source
    Pingback: original site

When a user runs that program, the virus, does whatever damage it was designed to do and
    then attaches itself to another program, which is eventually run, causing yet another
    program to be infected, and so on. What MLB 12: The Show is bringing this year is
    a slew of new features and enhancements to make your virtual
    baseball experience unlike any other you’ve ever experienced.
    No more compromising on your money and no more haggling
    with your parents for that tiny-sized wallet change.

Anonymous says:

Microsoft has been coy about revealing the number of Surface tablets that it has sold thus far.
    As a final point, the Professional edition adds the ability to backup your program
    to a house or company network. There arre actually windows made from several materials, which include fiberglass, light weight aluminum, or vinyls
    are a variety off them.

Alsoo visit my website; Cl

It’s very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this website.

Also visit my page: افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة