12.16.11

CHANNELING CARRIE

photo found on decor8

while i was sick this week, i lounged around watching sex and the city all day, which is always a good time. and i noticed how carrie constantly has that super awesome “i’m sexy, but also really comfortable in my layered items and knit socks and my sweater falling off one shoulder around the apartment” look. these things kind of reminded me of that feeling.

i just got that little silk romper and it’s a dream. plus, i think i owe it to my boyfriend to not hang out in my tie dye velvet pants and an oversized sweatshirt combo every night. refer to: keepin it alive post.

shop these items: one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight

• 1. s. b  |  December 16th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

love it all! but mostly i want the socks, sweater and romper *-*

• 2. Katrina Lynn  |  December 16th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

yep. I’ll take the entire package.

• 3. Chelsea C.  |  December 16th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

isn’t the she & him christmas album just dreamy and wonderful! on constant repeat in our little household. have a great weekend!

• 4. Briana  |  December 16th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

love the romper. post-baby, I will totally get one. right now, it wouldn’t look so cute. :-/

• 5. Jennifer  |  December 16th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

The romper is saucy. Great find!

• 6. Heel in Mint  |  December 16th, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Love everything. Good picks.

xx
    Heel in Mint

• 7. Carmen  |  December 17th, 2011 at 10:05 am

That chair is gorgeous. Want!

• 8. Shoko  |  December 17th, 2011 at 7:12 pm

The Russian would LOVE this.

• 9. Dana  |  December 19th, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I too emulate this look while lounging around. I also find that oversized oxfords, sleeves rolled up, with shorts and knubby knit socks feels right in this vein as well.

COOL BEACH TOWEL…