11.25.11

THANKFUL

i have always wanted to send out little client gifts that represent my brand. but i always seem to plan them out too late and miss the mark. so this year, my intern alex and I decided to really make it happen. we ordered these little wooden acorns and spray painted & glitterized them. (this glitter is amazing) and sent them out in tiny boxes with a heart wax seal. snail mail makes people feel good. that’s a fact. i’m so happy I could bring a little extra happiness to people’s holiday…

here are a few people’s instagram photos after they received them. they made me smile.

instagram photos by joy, bonnie & catherine

• 1. Krystal Jean  |  November 25th, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Such a lovely sentiment!

• 2. jimena  |  November 25th, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Such a great idea.
    Enjoy your holiday!

• 3. Marie  |  November 25th, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Super cute and personalized! I love snail mail…it’s so thoughtful. :)

• 4. Jacquelyn | lark+linen  |  November 25th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

you are just brilliant my friend. Such a sweet little gift!

• 5. katrina  |  November 25th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

how lovely!! katrina

• 6. Anna  |  November 25th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

I’d love to receive one of these. Lovely touch with the sealing wax too.

• 7. adele  |  November 26th, 2011 at 1:46 am

Such a beautiful idea. Wish I could have received one!

• 8. Weekend Notes | Camille S&hellip  |  November 26th, 2011 at 5:33 am

[...] Bri’s acorns are the sweetest little holiday gift. [...]

• 9. Colleen / Inspired to Share  |  November 26th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Amazing.

• 10. Ashley Rose  |  November 27th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

ridiculously adorable!

• 11. pretty pink tulips  |  November 27th, 2011 at 7:47 pm

This is just breathtakingly simple, beautiful and special. You’re right…snail mail makes people feel good and I know they felt truly special when they opened their gifts and found those precious sparkling acorns!

~ elizabeth

• 12. Lauren  |  November 27th, 2011 at 11:00 pm

totally loving all things glitter related!

• 13. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark!  |  November 28th, 2011 at 12:12 am

These are brilliant! I would totally love to receive them- great idea.

• 14. houseofearnest  |  November 28th, 2011 at 9:37 am

i love love love this. Who doesn’t love glitter, acorns, & gifts? crazy people.

• 15. jessica  |  November 28th, 2011 at 10:06 am

I love them! What a fun little surprise to get in the mail :o)

• 16. Jaclyn  |  November 28th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

That is so cute and such adorable packaging.

• 17. ellie  |  November 29th, 2011 at 11:52 am

lovely!

• 18. Mercedes  |  December 1st, 2011 at 3:15 am

wauw that´s so cute! wish I could receive a little box like that, I love mail and always write to my grandmothers or send little presents to friends.
    love the glitter spray, where did you buy that?

Kiss Kiss and happy holiday starting!

• 19. ADVICE / 44 | D E S I G N&hellip  |  December 19th, 2012 at 6:31 am

[...] nice to send a little note or gesture right after the project is finished. last year i made these little handmade gifts to send out during thanksgiving. i think whenever you can make it work is perfect. maybe it’s [...]

• 20. ADVICE / 44 | bloglov.in&hellip  |  December 27th, 2012 at 2:48 pm