11.15.11

OUR EUROPEAN ADVENTURES

let me tell you, i totally teared up when i saw this. so proud of my boyfriend for making this video, so proud of what blogshop has accomplished.

here is the video arian shot + edited of our european adventures…

to sign up for future classes or request your city, visit this site.
and see photos our our berlin and paris class here and here.

Clara says:

Oh my goodness! Bri, I teared up too! I spent a semester in college living in Paris and you totally took me back. It is SO incredible what you and Angela have done, I’m so proud of you guys! I was foolish and didn’t sign up for the December blogshop in NY when I had the chance… I’m kicking myself for not doing it! I’m definitely doing when you guys *hopefully* host another one here!!

jen says:

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful video! I went to Paris last October and loved it so much that I planned a solo month-long trip next April to recharge my creativity. That video brought back fond memories. Such a romantic and magical city.

Would be awesome to have blogshop to come to Canada!!!

magalerie says:

Wow ! I’m speechless…

Bec says:

By the time the goodies started flying into the bag my jaw was open. Way to go Arian. This video was incredible; like feel like your floating on a cloud after!

tiffany says:

bravo arian!! it’s truly, truly fantastic. such beautiful work. he sure knows how to live la vie en rose. xx

Amanda says:

That was AMAZING!! Too bad I couldn’t have been the intern for the Paris trip… shoot too bad I didn’t take the Paris class haha

Arian did a fantastic job. Really captured the mood of the whole thing. Now I need to go there!

Sarah says:

Berlin and Paris…so magical! Love this video. Favorite part? All the fun goodies finding their way into the tote bags. Would love to see Blogshop come to a smaller city like Cincinnati or Louisville!

hannah mall says:

what an enchanting and beautiful video. Doesn’t Paris just steel your heart! Europe all around, actually can have my heart! Thank you for sharing!

adele says:

This is such a wonderful video Bri…you should be so proud of what you’ve achieved xoxo

Stephanie says:

What a dream. Beautiful video!

Irene says:

Loved every frame of it!

heidi says:

awesome – so inspiring – thank you!

Taylor M. says:

Lovely, lovely video. Bravo, Arian.

what a talented boy you have! such wonderful memories you will have captured for life :)

Elizabeth says:

Oh you lovelies have done it again! Just swooning over the beautiful video! Congratulations on another successful Blogshop!

Tabitha says:

Oh this was just what my morning needed! Gorgeous. Nice work Arian!

Aw, that was awesome! What an amazing trip!

Rachael B says:

That was just magical… simply magical! I love the subtle music and the beautiful simplicity of it. Still incredibly jealous, but soon enough I will make the time and find the money to join in on one of these blogshops. They look too enticing not to!

Lindsay R says:

this was AWESOME! awesome i tell you.

Lindsay

Nancy says:

Stunning…this video took my breathe away.

Sage says:

What a beautiful video! I swear, I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time :)

umm INCREDIBLE job, arian!!

Amanda Blair says:

Wow…I have a major case of wanderlust after watching that! What a beautiful and charming video. I would love to take one of your classes because it looks like a creative mecca. First I need to get my hands on a good camera, mac and photoshop haha

Maria says:

incredible video!!! Thanks for sharing with us. It was very inspiring.

Such an incredibly beautiful video, and a wonderful adventure you’re experiencing! Would love to sign up for blogshop as well, could not think of anything more inspiring than traveling. xo

STUNNING!!! I must attend!

how unbelievable amazing!! you are such a talented twosome!!
    xx ~ ks

Katie says:

Such a great video- makes me want to go to Europe SO badly! And take blogshop of course. Do you know what the second song was in the video?

Kelly says:

holy smokes, I don’t even know you and I was so happy for your glittery, gorgeous time. Just beautiful.

bri says:

the second song is right here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RSSEME/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk20

SO HAPPY YOU ALL LIKE! it’s so awesome to get to bring a little piece of the trip home with me and share it with you guys!

xx bri

Christine says:

Best video ever! I want to do blogshop again!

Christine

awww i love it you guys. what a very special memory that arian has documented. il faut que la vie soit belle! xoxoox elizabeth

gia says:

holy moly, he is talented!

Hanna says:

this looks amazing and beautiful, i can imagine that you got teary-eyed! on top of that, the paris goodies are so cool and pretty. wow!

bri says:

aww thanks for all your encouraging words to arian. that really means so much to me! (and him)

Molly Marler says:

badasssssss!!! Love this! wow. i’m totally geekin’ out over here. girl&herboyfriendcrush! you guys are crazy talented. nice work.

Natasha F. says:

this is such a cute video

Erin says:

gorgeous video!! I am dying to get back to Paris now.

Joyce says:

love love love love it! danke schon, mes amis!

Rachael says:

Oh my! We are off to Paris in two weeks and now I am just dying with excitement! You have a pretty nifty BF!

Jemma says:

Amaze Arian! I love it, that cheered me right up. I wish we were back there. wish he could tape London/ Dublin in March. Good work folks x

WOWOW!!!!! I teared up too.

what a wonderful video. looks like you all had a blast in Europe!

He did an absolutely fantastic job on the video! I want to head straight to Paris now!

wow, i think that was your best video yet. really touching and sweet. makes me miss paris so much! thanks for sharing 😉

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…. and going to a BlogShop!

Congratulations on a beautiful video – treasured memories set to inspiring creativity. You two just oooooooze the good stuff… lerv!

Desperately seeking BlogShop in Australia… xx

Naomi says:

Magical! Working hard and having fun. I wish you’d come to Israel, but it has little to compete with cities like Berlin and Paris. Oh well, until I can make it to you, I’ll immerse myself in your photo and video posts. I do wait for them every time:)

Wow!! I had chills about 4 times while watching this video. Fantastic job to all of you! And Bri, you’re such a gem. xoxo

Dana says:

oh, wonderful. what a joy to live vicariously through this!! love the flickering hearts detail with “we left our hearts in paris.”

Elizabeth B. says:

guh, so perfect. I have some serious scarf envy after this video too!

Beethoven AND Madeleine Peyroux? You’ve won my heart over 100%!! Looks like it was a magnificent trip abroad. SO glad to hear it went well.

Halle says:

how WONDERFUL! beautifully edited video, and now i’m pining to attend one of your workshops. just lovely.

Eve says:

This video is amazing! I don’t even have a blog, but this workshop looked like so much fun!

miss kelly says:

i was in tears…
    my heart is floating around Paris somewhere and this made it flutter…

What a talent hun you have there.
    And to add Madeleine was the sugar on top of it all!

Bravo to you and your team of magicians for making even our computer screens cry from beauty…

simplygrove says:

That video is INSANE!!!! Way to go BF!

Alix says:

GORGEOUS video….totally captured the magic of both countries. Love!!

Tish says:

I know I was supposed to be paying attention to the art and splendid loveliness, but I just kept focusing on your luv’s camera work and the secret candid shots he’d catch of you…smiling, looking up. He loves you girl (I said that Whoopi would have said it in the movie, Ghost.)

Thanks for sharing such sweet sentiments! xoxo

JenLynn says:

Such a beautiful video. I especially love the ride up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, with all the iron work and detail.

Erika says:

this video has totally inspired me to start making a big life change. you get to do what you love and also see the world while you’re at it. i don’t know why this video spoke so deeply to me but it did. thank you for sharing your passion with the rest of us. it’s infectious. :)

Great video! Looks like you had an amazing time! I had asked a while back about your scarf —- still dying to know where I can find it!!! Send scarf source! And more pretty videos!

Donnie says:

Niiiiice!!! I especially loved the music choices too!

Maggie says:

Aaahh, I love it! What a wonderful time that must have been, and it’s so beautifully documented!

Trisha says:

Seriously in love with this video! I want to go back to Europe now. :(

Bri, so lovely. So glad I got to meet you this week and be a part of the first blogshop for photographers. It was inspiring and a real pleasure to meet you + Angela. what a great team you make. XOXOX to you!!

Sarah says:

Great video Bri, I’ve followed your blog for ages now, and this video gave me a real insight into your blogshop workshops…which look awesome btw! Love the way this video is shot, and the music and the little graphic design touches throughout it! Particularly love the Paris section and the bit at the end with all the blogshop participants! Thanks for sharing! Cudos to your husband for shooting it!

inbal gibor says:

love it!! every video makes me smile!
    can you write the name of the song and singer in pairs clip…

amanda pritchard says:

I’m a little late but I’m thinking you should use your main squeeze for ALL of your blogshop videos! Just saying.. he did a grrrreat job! What did he shoot with?

That was madeline peyroux, Inbal Gibor.

Mitari Enteh says:

Aww, so lovely. This is great great GREAT you know!!! Awesome, beautiful, lovely. Love the stop motion part! Your boyfriend is really good!

Pingback: EMMADIME