11.16.11

HERE WE COME HOTLANTA!

we’re off to atlanta today to teach in this glorious space! of course i am loving these heart decorations.

one of our students
posted these photos today about her experience so far in the feet first + blogshop workshop and i was so blown away! they have me all anxious to get there!

photos by Megan Tsang

Meg says:

YAY!! I’ve graced your blog!

Laura says:

Please come to Canada, Bri! Vancouver, maybe?? :–)

Kate Roebuck says:

While in ATL you MUST eat at Empire State South! Chef Hugh is genious! And…pop over to athens if you have time!
    xx.kate

dragon fruit says:

I need to learn more about Blogshop ASAP. I just found your site! Lovinggg it.

angelique says:

Wow…what an event! Megan’s photos are beaautiful…can’t wait to see more!

Molly Marler says:

Awww Man. So jealous. My hometown! You’ll kill it there. Feet First + Blogshop is such a genius partnership…all you crazy cool talented kids are oh so awesome. JCT Kitchen is still one of my faves; you’ll love E Atlanta, L5P, Va-Hi, Decatur… its such a fun city! Hope the weather is good; go do you!

Have fun! 🙂 Bring your rainboots! It’s a rainy day!

Iman says:

how about a blogshop in Arizona ???? *extremely desperate hopeful smile*

Mommy Dearest says:

Say hi to my favorite US city for me. Miss Georgia so bad. : ( XOXO, Mommy

katie says:

I love those heart bunting flags! Must remember that for Valentine’s Day!

Claudia Bravo! says:

I thought the post said HOLLAND! I didn’t read that quite right. I thought to myself,
    “Wow she’s going overseas again?” P.S. Will you come to Seattle? ^_^

Claudia Bravo! says:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I JUST SCROLLED DOWN AND SAW SEATTLE!!!!

Beautiful pictures- those heart pennants are to die for! I want them for my bedroom!! I need to learn photoshop for bloggers STAT! When do you come to Brooklyn?? You rule!