10.01.11

IT’S TIME FOR COSTUME IDEAS

it’s october again? what? i sure had some fun times at the ace hotel last year for halloween. i guess it’s time to start thinking about what the heck i am gonna be this year.

remember when I decided to go into business with a giraffe?

• 1. Emma  |  October 2nd, 2011 at 6:06 am

So cute! Can’t wait to see what you come up with this year :) xx

• 2. hello friday  |  October 2nd, 2011 at 6:09 am

Those customs are awesome!! xoxo

• 3. Mari W.  |  October 2nd, 2011 at 8:38 am

this picture is adorable! i’m in love!

• 4. Rebecca - A Daily Something  |  October 3rd, 2011 at 4:19 am

omg I love this photo. Did you go as a 18th century PRINCESS???

• 5. Liz {Sequins and Stripes}  |  October 3rd, 2011 at 7:04 am

Haha, I love this image so much! You girls are such rockstars!

• 6. Colleen / Inspired to Share  |  October 3rd, 2011 at 7:48 am

This is too funny! Can’t wait to see what you decide!!

• 7. Angel Court Jewels  |  October 3rd, 2011 at 10:05 am

I remember when the Ace posted these pictures last October. Didn’t realize this was you. Such great costumes!!! So adorable! I actually saved some of the pictures for inspiration. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!

xoxo,
    Courtney

• 8. Kate  |  October 3rd, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Oh my goodness! I’m obsessed with your costume in this photo! I want to see more! :)

Kate

• 9. allie  |  October 4th, 2011 at 7:22 am

Is that Marie Antoinette?! I totally was her a couple years back. I dig!

• 10. Hanna  |  October 4th, 2011 at 9:24 am

This is what you looked like last year? Your lashes are insane!

• 11. bri  |  October 4th, 2011 at 2:24 pm

yes, marie indeed!

• 12. BLOGSHOP LOS ANGELES | D &hellip  |  January 30th, 2013 at 12:05 am

[...] ann shen makes cheeky postcards of bad girls throughout history—hilarious! my favorite is marie antoinette…maybe because of this. [...]

• 13. LOS ANGELES | Blogshop&hellip  |  March 15th, 2013 at 7:51 am

[...] ann shen makes cheeky postcards of bad girls throughout history—hilarious! my favorite is marie antoinette…maybe because of this. [...]

• 14. europeans in africa 15th century  |  December 10th, 2013 at 9:21 am

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
    keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg