10.14.11

GUEST POST / EMMA!

Being that Blogshop ( and Bri ) are traveling to one of the most beautiful cities in the world – Paris, I thought it was only appropriate for all of us to pretend like we are going too. So three-cheers to a day in PARIS!! …where the sidewalks are covered in colorful petite tables and glasses of wine, where little french bulldogs are scampering around every corner. What I love most about Paris are all the narrow alley-ways and hidden away places just waiting to be explored. How magical right? Let the day-dreaming begin – O, and don’t forget your striped umbrella – it tends to rain a lot in the Fall!

-Emma from Emmadime

photo, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven

Ida says:

ok I’m from Milan but I have to tell the truth: Paris is so magical πŸ™‚ very beautiful post. i d a

Anna says:

very cute post!

hello friday says:

Paris IS definitely my number one city. The city is romantic and historical. Those Parisian inspired outfits and objects are so chic and the Bull dog is way too cute!! xoxo

super great idea. i love your layout. paris how dreamy. nicely done. big love.

Adorable! I love this post. πŸ™‚

amy says:

such a cute post, Emma! makes me want to visit even more…enjoy it for us! πŸ˜‰

cath says:

I’d say you nailed it (and having still never been to Paris- it’s more like how I dream it to be!). And that umbrella…yessiree.

sara says:

I’ll take it all- especially the pup!

Hanna says:

I wanted to go to Paris this fall and I am so bummed that it didn’t work out. Mhm, oh well. At least your post is a little bit of a consolation :).

Lindsay R says:

oooh la la i would love to join. great picks.

Lindsay

i would love that umbrella!

adele says:

I would sure as hell love to be in Paris right now xoxo

bougiehippie says:

I want that bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gia says:

And listen to Madeline Peyroux to really get in the mood! Love it!

Great job Emma! Enjoy Paris ~ I’m planning a trip in the spring. πŸ™‚

oooh I love this post! I am headed to Paris in 2 weeks! Cannot wait. Headed over to Emma’s blog now!

fanfamfun says:

very inspiring! where did you get your black and white stripe shirt??? love it! x

Lauren says:

I’ve yet to visit Europe, but this post makes me wish I was headed there. That bike!

Ashley says:

Love it! Great job, Emma!!!!

Hope you’re having a fabulous time, miss Bri!

Ali says:

mmmm… striped umbrella!

Mmm what chic picks, Emma. Hope you made it safely to Paris, too!!!! πŸ˜€

you had me at la vieille ferme! ~jen

Everything is so cute!

Jen says:

You can find retailers of that Fermob Latitude chair in the US here: http://fermobusa.com/partner-stores

Pingback: EMMADIME

Compare that to the little distance Bluetooth signals could travel.
    Buy phones with a low Specific Absorption Rate (SAR).
    Although cell phones have been around for
    a few decades, it was just within the last decade that they
    have become so widespread in use.

Workstations give each individual a personal space, which can help boost employee moral
    a bit, as well as help them keep their area organized in the manner that best serves them.
    This means that you should be able to get your supplies on short notice as well.
    You have to put in serious hard work and lots of time.

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.

He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
    You cann’t consider simply hoow a lot time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

Henry says:

Hello mates, nice piece of writing and good urgiong commented here,
    I am really enjoying by these.

real estate says:

Excellent web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
    I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Also visit my website :: real estate

Rosetta says:

Genuinely when someone doesn’t know then its uup to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.