10.20.11

GUEST POST / BONNIE!

Doesn’t matter how busy I am each day, I’ll always make time to sit down and have a nice breakfast.ย  After-all, it’s the most important meal of the day!ย  I usually like having few different items, today I’m having baked egg, sticky bun, bacon, some nuts, slices of green apple and, of course, French pressed coffee.ย  Most people I know unwind at the end of the day.ย  I’m kind of the opposite, I prefer to relax at the beginning of the day – no phone calls, no email, just my breakfast and a good book or magazine.

Bonnie Tsang

Anna says:

If only I had time to make such a beautiful breakfast every morning! x

myseastory says:

wow, that looks so good, the perfect breakfast! love your pictures Bonnie!

meesch says:

I WISH I could relax at the beginning of the day, I always end up waking up so late and then don’t even have enough time to make a trip into the kitchen, let alone prepare any kind of breakfast for myself! This looks amazing, I really do need to find time to relax before I start my day… I’m sure it would make for a more productive me!

-meesch

Kate says:

I LOVE this concept! On mornings when I’m not running, I have an hour between my partner leaving for his day job, and me needing to depart for mine. My breakfasts are never so lovely as yours, but I try to have a slice of toast or a grapefruit and a cup of tea before I head out into the day. It makes such a difference!

(Also, that tiny skillet for baked eggs is perfect. Must find one.)

Wow! Love the set up! Every day must be marvelous if started in this way ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S. I have plate envy! Where is that Marie from??

hello friday says:

If it’s a breakfast like this, I wouldn’t miss it a single day. xoxo

that plate is amazing. i am definitely a relax in the morning person as well. i make sure to wake up early enough to give myself time to eat and read a book or a few blogs. thanks for sharing bonnie!

amy says:

That looks like an awesome way to start the day! I love doing a long, relaxing breakfast on the weekends…beautiful photos, Bonnie! ๐Ÿ™‚

sara says:

holy crap! can I come over for breakfast?!

lisanne says:

so beautiful.. and i love the baby egg skillet ๐Ÿ™‚

Emily says:

Couldn’t agree more! Breakfast rocks!

adele says:

Hey Bonnie! We’re so alike on the breakfast front & I like to take my time eating it too xoxo

Michele H. says:

gorgeous table setting! this is how days should be started. i need to make the time to do this once in a while:)

Sarah says:

I do the same thing – take time to make a big breakfast, then sit on the couch with my dog and eat while I go through email ๐Ÿ™‚

jen says:

so pretty, bon.

Kate says:

Bonnie, I want that breakfast. And that plate that I have been lusting over from Anthropologie!

Kate

Mackenzie says:

Almost looks too good to eat!

Jaclyn says:

This makes me want to run out and buy mini cast iron skillets! So adorable.

Bonnie!! Make ME breakfast every day, please ๐Ÿ˜‰ LOVE these pictures, lady. You’re so good!

Ashley says:

Where did you get that great little egg pan? Lovely breakfast!

this looks like the perfect little breakfast! thanks for sharing ~ and your photography = superb!
    xx ~ ks

Camila says:

yeah that looks like a breakfast from a magazine! I wish I would wake up with enough time to enjoy and relax like that! Breakfast sure is the most important meal of the day
    Love,

Camila from http://www.thehibou.com

bonnie tsang says:

Thank you, everyone!

The large plate is from Anthropologie. The mini cast iron skillet is from Crate&Barrel.

that baked egg looks delicious!

Rachel says:

Bonnie, can you also post your recipe for that delicious-looking french pressed coffee? My coffee doesn’t look as appealing!

Iris says:

Hi Bonnie, as previously posted, if you could share your recipe for the French Coffee, it would be greatly appreciated. Looks so good! Loving the plate too! Sweet post.

Amanda says:

Hi I am new to your blog and totally smitten! You have really great taste and style! Becoming a follower so I can pop back often xoxo!

Lauren says:

I can’t imagine how bright my day would be if I woke up to that every morning. Lovely post, Bonnie!

Christina says:

This is a beautiful way to start the day. Where did you get the little cup with the little spoon attached and the mini vase with flowers from?

Shoko says:

Pretty much my dream breakfast.

Love this post. Simple concept but meaningful. Of course the picture is gorgeous. Love Bonnie. I am also a breakfast person. I Try to always has a relaxing breakfast at least during weekend with my family.

Claire says:

Looks divine! How do you make a baked egg?

Sally says:

Breakfast with Bonnie is one of my favorite things in the world!!

Dana says:

This looks amazing!! Love slow mornings and good bfast ๐Ÿ™‚

XOXO,
    Dana

Cassandra says:

This looks so delicious! I wish I had more time during the week to have breakfasts like this

Latrina says:

I love this so much! So elegant & sweet… and delicious! I am a lot like you — I love a good breakfast. ๐Ÿ™‚ It definitely helps to start the day off right!

bonnie tsang says:

Thanks again, everyone!

Don’t want to take over Bri’s blog, so I posted some info about my breakfast spread here: http://bforbonnie.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/eat-breakfast-with-me/

Vandana says:

WOW! This is beautiful. Makes me want to sit down and enjoy a relaxing healthy breakfast. Beautiful set up too! Pls do tell us where you got all those little cups! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Mercedes says:

Today i got inspired by you Bonnie! Come and have a look at my blog, Iยดve written a little bit about you and I got inspired! I realy like your blog also, maybe you would like to be a follower of my blog?

mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.com

You do not want to be one of those companies
    forced to hire people with no experience or commitment.
    Hence, specified privacy primarily based policies are made that can maintain a examine on the safety of all personnel and their privacy problems.
    This latest death is a sobering reminder of the human cost behind many
    of these world events.

CHARACTER CODES Barranca – 04EM94 Belloq (desert) – CHN3YU Belloq (jungle) – TDR197 Belloq
    (priest) – VEO29L Boxer – 8246RB British officer – VJ5TI9 British troop – DJ5I2W
    British troop commander – B73EUA Captain Katanga – VJ3TT3
    Chatterlal – ENW936 Chucin – 3NK48T Colonel Dietrich – 2K9RKS
    Colonel Vogel – 8EAL4H Dancing girl – C7EJ21 Desert digger
    – 12N68W Desert enemy officer – 2MK45O Desert masked bandit – N48SF0
    Desert monkey man – 3RF6YJ Desert soldier – 4NSU7Q Desert swordsman – 1MK4RT Donovan – 3NFTU8 Dr.
    When you click, you will automatically be redirected to a simple survey website.
    Q: When will the Play – Station Network and Qriocity be back online.