09.13.11

STYLE / 20

photos by arian soheili

I wore this little frilly skirt to a wedding this past weekend. it was more of a casual event, however i knew there would be lots of dancing so I wanted something playful.

gold sparkles on the feet. simple pink neon tank up top. good to go.

oh, and amy sent me this necklace from her etsy shop and i just love it. my favorite number is 8. (symmetrical goodness)

and doing this is fun no matter how old you are i think…

and there she is, the pretty bride in her second dress of the evening! a BHLDN gem that was practically made for her. angela+ithyle had a real photobooth at their wedding too. it’s always such a hit at parties! what a special night with close friends…

• 1. myra :: twigs & honey  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:04 am

Fabulous! I love that skirt!!

• 2. Sarah  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:16 am

Great little fun post! I love the twirl gif :)

• 3. Amanda  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:16 am

You look great! Congrats to Angela! She makes a beautiful bride and just from talking to her for a couple days, I know that had to be an awesome wedding!

• 4. Julie  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:19 am

Love it! You have some great style lady!

• 5. Caitlin  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:24 am

OOOOooo that necklace is amazing! Loving the skirt as well, great to keep in mind as a wedding guest!

• 6. Priscilla Vega  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:24 am

absolutely adorable!

• 7. Jennifer King  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:35 am

Such a fun outfit. And those shoes! Very, very fun.

• 8. Hanna  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:36 am

this certainly looks like a fun wedding! and nobody can wear pink and sparkles as classy as you!

• 9. Naia  |  September 13th, 2011 at 8:59 am

wooow!it seems you all had a very nice time! And your outfit is perfect!

• 10. nicole b.  |  September 13th, 2011 at 9:31 am

I am so in love with this look. So much fun! xo.

• 11. victoria  |  September 13th, 2011 at 9:40 am

so cute! and a happy congrats to angela! :)

• 12. sarah.a  |  September 13th, 2011 at 9:56 am

so fun!

• 13. bri  |  September 13th, 2011 at 10:08 am

thanks everyone! you are making a girl with the flu feel much better!!
    bri

• 14. adele  |  September 13th, 2011 at 11:18 am

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Bri! Hope you feel better soon xoxo

• 15. lydia {ever ours}  |  September 13th, 2011 at 11:21 am

love the outfit and yay for angela and ithyle!

• 16. Mallory  |  September 13th, 2011 at 11:21 am

So Fun! Love your style! I’m ready to go dancing now!

• 17. amy  |  September 13th, 2011 at 12:26 pm

you look adorable, bri! the necklace is just perfect on you :) congrats to angela + ithyle…looks like it was a fun and beautiful wedding!

• 18. Drew Humphries  |  September 13th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

that tutu is just amaaaazing!!!! and you rock it well!!

• 19. Charlie  |  September 13th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Love it! I’ve been stalking BHLDN like mad, lately. Love the pics, btw- the breezeway’s never looked so good!

• 20. bri  |  September 13th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

wait. charlie, do you live here???

• 21. lindsey  |  September 13th, 2011 at 2:47 pm

looks like that wedding was a fun one, CHEERS.

bananabreadandhomestead.com

• 22. jenn {bow tie & bustle}  |  September 13th, 2011 at 4:01 pm

ADORABLE. And congrats to Angela! You’re a stunning bride!

• 23. Dee  |  September 13th, 2011 at 5:58 pm

hey b! my fav #/lucky # is 8! it’s crazy how many important dates and times in my life have always added up to 8, or been on the 8th…it’s also a beautiful # and it means infinity. =)

• 24. Dana  |  September 13th, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Fellow 8 lover here- also of glitter. Thanks for a marvy blog, you’re awesome!

• 25. designlovefest | stylesso&hellip  |  September 14th, 2011 at 5:02 am

[…] at Bri Emery getting all ‘spinny’ – isn’t she fun! Bri writes designlovefest, a […]

• 26. Marcy  |  September 14th, 2011 at 5:15 am

Bri – love your ‘spinny’ gif! You are always on the move – having fun! I highlighted your blog today at stylesson.

• 27. Courtney  |  September 14th, 2011 at 8:08 am

you look adorable. such a cute skirt!!!

xoxo,
    courtney

• 28. Miss B.  |  September 14th, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Darling! And a real photobooth is too cool for school.

• 29. Katie  |  September 26th, 2011 at 11:10 am

Hi pretty bri! you look so great in the skirt! I went to American Apparel to try it on and love it, but it was a little transparent did you have a slip of some sort under it? I think it’s fine without but just wanted to see how you wore it!
    Thanks for the wonderful outfit inspiration!

• 30. STYLE / 58 | D E S I G N &hellip  |  June 26th, 2012 at 5:06 am

[…] one double take when walking down the street with them. i don’t usually go the boho route (this is how i’ve wore that shirt in the past), but this summer i’ve found some of my favorite […]

• 31. STYLE / 67 | D E S I G N &hellip  |  September 11th, 2012 at 5:00 am

[…] i don’t usually go the pants route when i am getting dressed in the morning. but i spotted this cobalt pair on sale at anthropologie and made the move. i paired it with a bright pink sheer top from j.crew (notice those adorable ruffles around the collar?) and my sparkled heels. (also worn here!) […]

photo X9A3191-edit_zps661cdbcb.jpg