08.29.11

FEET FIRST + BLOGSHOP IN ATL!

our talented friends amy + erica and ginny recently moved into this unbelievable studio space at the goat farm in atlanta. and i am SMILING big time to announce that we’ll be having our feet first + blogshop there! remember, this workshop is for photographers looking to amp up their techniques, editing skills and shooting styles. how amazing will it be to practice shooting in this big open space and frolicking down the railroad tracks??

thanks heidi for taking these cool photos for us!

the class is filling up, but there is a few open spots. come learn with us!

snag one of the last spots here and email hello{at}feetfirstsessions.com for a fun packet explaining the class even more!

ALSO. i am looking for a blogshop intern for the day of the 17th. must know photoshop pretty well. email me at bri{at}designlovefest.com if you are interested!

• 1. Kristina Gulino  |  August 29th, 2011 at 1:00 pm

So cool! Wish I could be there!

• 2. WE SURE DID! « blog&hellip  |  August 29th, 2011 at 1:07 pm

[...] see more photos of the location here on bri’s blog! [...]

• 3. Hello Friday  |  August 29th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

That space is RAD!! You always pick the perfect space for Blogshop. xoxo

• 4. sarah.a  |  August 29th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

looks like an amazing space :)

• 5. Ashley  |  August 29th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Bri you are going to love that place, have you ever been there? Its right around the corner from my office, it truly is magical! I hope you guys have a great time! Sad I’m missing out, if you need a volunteer I’m here!

• 6. Tara  |  August 29th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

What a great space! I wonder if I should fly to Atlanta or keep crossing my fingers for Blogshop in AUSTIN!?

• 7. ginny branch stelling  |  August 29th, 2011 at 3:23 pm

ohmygosh we can’t wait to have y’all! amy, erica, maria and i are doing a happy dance right now!!!!!

• 8. amy osaba  |  August 29th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

you said it ms. stelling…..happy dance definitely!!!! sooo exciting.

• 9. adele  |  August 29th, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Wow! Their place looks amazing – straight out of a magazine shoot!

• 10. adrienne  |  August 30th, 2011 at 6:32 am

Wow such a beautiful space! Enjoy ATL :)

• 11. bigBANG studio  |  August 30th, 2011 at 6:54 am

Gah! That space is to die for.
    And if I sign up for the Atlanta blogshop, do you promise a surprise Photoshop elf will jump out of the rolling garbage can? Promise?

One of my sisters just emailed Angela about the Berlin and Paris workshops, and I’m thinking as long as there are beautiful locations and surprise elves, we four sisters might shoot the moon and try to attend a workshop in every country possible. I’m just. sayin.

• 12. Rebecca  |  August 30th, 2011 at 7:45 am

Wow, this space is incredible!

• 13. Ciara  |  August 30th, 2011 at 9:13 am

The Goat Farm! Love that place! I helped with an art exhibition/fundraiser there. If you need any help, let me know. I work/live close by.

• 14. ana {lucky in love sf}  |  August 30th, 2011 at 11:11 am

i’d live here : )

• 15. Courtney  |  September 1st, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I love the goat farm! You’re going to have a great time there! Wish I needed photoshop classes :)

• 16. IT’S TIME AGAIN, EA&hellip  |  September 12th, 2011 at 7:54 pm

[...] don’t forget about this. it’s going to be incredible, we promise. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first [...]

• 17. Blog and Photography work&hellip  |  September 27th, 2011 at 6:21 am

[...] location ever. Our sweet (and super talented!) friends Amy + Erica and Ginny just moved into this studio space at the goat farm in Atlanta, where the workshop will take place. Insanely [...]

• 18. Interesting Dresses: Feet&hellip  |  September 28th, 2011 at 7:12 pm

• 19. A Blog Named Scout | Thur&hellip  |  August 16th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

[...] ones with which anyone would be happy to live within. She also shares the most INSANELY GORGEOUS studio space in Atlanta at The Goat Farm (I can only imagine what a space like that does for the creative soul) [...]

THIS BAG…