08.29.11

FEET FIRST + BLOGSHOP IN ATL!

our talented friends amy + erica and ginny recently moved into this unbelievable studio space at the goat farm in atlanta. and i am SMILING big time to announce that we’ll be having our feet first + blogshop there! remember, this workshop is for photographers looking to amp up their techniques, editing skills and shooting styles. how amazing will it be to practice shooting in this big open space and frolicking down the railroad tracks??

thanks heidi for taking these cool photos for us!

the class is filling up, but there is a few open spots. come learn with us!

snag one of the last spots here and email hello{at}feetfirstsessions.com for a fun packet explaining the class even more!

ALSO. i am looking for a blogshop intern for the day of the 17th. must know photoshop pretty well. email me at bri{at}designlovefest.com if you are interested!

So cool! Wish I could be there!

Hello Friday says:

That space is RAD!! You always pick the perfect space for Blogshop. xoxo

sarah.a says:

looks like an amazing space 🙂

Ashley says:

Bri you are going to love that place, have you ever been there? Its right around the corner from my office, it truly is magical! I hope you guys have a great time! Sad I’m missing out, if you need a volunteer I’m here!

Tara says:

What a great space! I wonder if I should fly to Atlanta or keep crossing my fingers for Blogshop in AUSTIN!?

ginny branch stelling says:

ohmygosh we can’t wait to have y’all! amy, erica, maria and i are doing a happy dance right now!!!!!

amy osaba says:

you said it ms. stelling…..happy dance definitely!!!! sooo exciting.

adele says:

Wow! Their place looks amazing – straight out of a magazine shoot!

adrienne says:

Wow such a beautiful space! Enjoy ATL 🙂

Gah! That space is to die for.
    And if I sign up for the Atlanta blogshop, do you promise a surprise Photoshop elf will jump out of the rolling garbage can? Promise?

One of my sisters just emailed Angela about the Berlin and Paris workshops, and I’m thinking as long as there are beautiful locations and surprise elves, we four sisters might shoot the moon and try to attend a workshop in every country possible. I’m just. sayin.

Rebecca says:

Wow, this space is incredible!

Ciara says:

The Goat Farm! Love that place! I helped with an art exhibition/fundraiser there. If you need any help, let me know. I work/live close by.

Courtney says:

I love the goat farm! You’re going to have a great time there! Wish I needed photoshop classes 🙂

What a beautiful place , mi gustaria a place like this to hold a session of photos. where is this place ?