07.19.11

YOU ASKED FOR MORE STYLE POSTS

so angela and I spent our saturday morning roaming around downtown taking outfit photos. they start on thursday, and there is a rad shoe giveaway to go along with it.

but this photo above is a glimpse of what’s to come…

Elese says:

OOOH MY – I am digging those ORANGE shoes!

Ashley says:

Ahhh, the perfect Orange shoes to go with my Orange hair! 😉

Bec says:

Orange and teal blue, is there anything better together?….maybe peanut butter and chocolate. Anyway 🙂 those look like the adorable asos shoes I have a crush on and you’re rocking them. Can’t wait to see it all, I am in love with your style!

Laura says:

Your blog is so utterly inspiring! It makes me smile every day when I drop by to visit. Thank you for being such a positive energy in this world!

Claggie says:

So lovely! Reminds me a little bit of the wizard of oz 🙂

Mélanie says:

…need those shoes on my own feet…

How exciting! I always look forward to your style posts – you have such great style! 🙂

Love Im. says:

wonderful colors red/teal-navy blue and slate! so excited to hear you’re preparing more style posts, i love ’em!

Love*

Sophie says:

I ADORE the shoes. Looking forward to the next Style-post!

Molliee says:

I can’t wait! The shoes and the bottom of the dress look lovely!

annawithlove says:

i LOVE your style posts, so different and fabulous than what you usually see! Looking forward to Thursdayyyy! x

miss kelly says:

There’s no place like home…Click Click Click….

what lovely janes!

oh my gosh crazy excited! can’t wait to see what you gals came up with!