07.19.11

YOU ASKED FOR MORE STYLE POSTS

so angela and I spent our saturday morning roaming around downtown taking outfit photos. they start on thursday, and there is a rad shoe giveaway to go along with it.

but this photo above is a glimpse of what’s to come…

• 1. Elese  |  July 19th, 2011 at 8:14 am

OOOH MY – I am digging those ORANGE shoes!

• 2. Ashley  |  July 19th, 2011 at 8:17 am

Ahhh, the perfect Orange shoes to go with my Orange hair! ;)

• 3. Bec  |  July 19th, 2011 at 8:19 am

Orange and teal blue, is there anything better together?….maybe peanut butter and chocolate. Anyway :) those look like the adorable asos shoes I have a crush on and you’re rocking them. Can’t wait to see it all, I am in love with your style!

• 4. Laura  |  July 19th, 2011 at 8:45 am

Your blog is so utterly inspiring! It makes me smile every day when I drop by to visit. Thank you for being such a positive energy in this world!

• 5. Claggie  |  July 19th, 2011 at 9:25 am

So lovely! Reminds me a little bit of the wizard of oz :)

• 6. Mélanie  |  July 19th, 2011 at 10:27 am

…need those shoes on my own feet…

• 7. Meli (Blush + Jelly)  |  July 19th, 2011 at 10:50 am

How exciting! I always look forward to your style posts – you have such great style! :)

• 8. Love Im.  |  July 19th, 2011 at 11:05 am

wonderful colors red/teal-navy blue and slate! so excited to hear you’re preparing more style posts, i love ‘em!

Love*

• 9. Sophie  |  July 19th, 2011 at 11:20 am

I ADORE the shoes. Looking forward to the next Style-post!

• 10. Aliza  |  July 19th, 2011 at 11:43 am

Funky Shoes!

• 11. Molliee  |  July 19th, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I can’t wait! The shoes and the bottom of the dress look lovely!

• 12. annawithlove  |  July 19th, 2011 at 12:24 pm

i LOVE your style posts, so different and fabulous than what you usually see! Looking forward to Thursdayyyy! x

• 13. miss kelly  |  July 19th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

There’s no place like home…Click Click Click….

what lovely janes!

• 14. jenn {bow tie & bustle}  |  July 20th, 2011 at 12:01 pm

oh my gosh crazy excited! can’t wait to see what you gals came up with!

• 15. cath  |  July 20th, 2011 at 5:41 pm