07.22.11

RUE IS ALMOST HERE!

take a look at our cover story for rue magazine issue 6! dreeeeammy, eh? AND you can vote right here on which cover you like the best! wish me luck, because i will be at my computer for 165 hours finishing this up for the monday launch!

photos by jose villa

Meg says:

to.die.for!!!

Courtney says:

I wish the braided hair one was in the running. It’s stunning!

Bec says:

totally dreamy, going to go vote. and i like that you rented a camel. best thing i’ve heard all day…if only it was in a hawaiian shirt 😉 gosh, i get so much inspiration from you it’s insane!

ruth says:

i love these pics! i vote a tutorial is in need for how to make my hair look as lovely as the red head on your potential cover 🙂

Agreed. This is really dreamy. Love that pop of fuchsia among all the neutrals!

Jose Villa = the best. The end. I cannot wait to see this feature!

This shoot was brillsss to work on. Thanks for showing off the photos. The necklace she is wearing was made in a bedouin village that I picked up in Jordan.. Fab right?!

Christina says:

Wow, your blog is so gorgeous. Congratulations on the rue magazine cover story and good luck finishing up.

Christina
    StylePhile.net

Christina says:

That first image of the tablescape is amazing! The color palette, the placement, the variety of textures…MAGNIFICENT!!

vanessa joie says:

ahhhh! SO great! i went to high school with jose. that man has some serious, serious talent!

adele says:

Love the 2nd & 3rd shots – tutorial, yes please!

Oh man~ I’m totally renting a camel someday – didn’t even know you could do that! 😉

The camel and the table setting are definitely enchanting!

Ladynoble says:

I didn’t vote because they are all great. Kinda wishing I was at a dinner party set with that decor in the first pic… Looks lovely.

mosti says: